Chapter 24: All I Want To Do Is Be More Like Me

A/N: Alright, so I had a huuuuuge desire to write a ton for this story...but I didn't get too far...only one chapter more. Still, you're welcome to it...sorry to my other fans, eagerly awaiting 30 Ways to Piss Off Dobby...I'm stuck on that one. I still say finals should be illegal. xP Anyways, don't kill me yet? Will it pacify you to hear that I have some more humor and another story in the works? (Here's a hint: it's a Harry Potter fanfic titled "The Son of Mine Enemy". Five points to your House of choice if you can guess what kind of fanfic it is. :) Refavoment!

~~~

“Come on, Harry, you’ve got to eat more than that,” Hermione urged him. “You just escaped Pomfrey’s clutches two days ago!”

Harry grimaced, poking at the food on his plate. The food did not look appetizing at all, with the grease just oozing from the meat, and the butter glistening on the potato. “I’m not hungry,” he complained. “I just haven’t had much of an appetite lately!”

“You’ve never had much of an appetite, mate,” Ron butted in unhelpfully. Draco, who had moved with Pansy and Blaise to sit with the Gryffindors at mealtimes after receiving a few threats and hostile glares from his own Housemates, watched the proceedings with silent curiosity, and exchanged a confused glance with Pansy and Blaise.

“If he’s not hungry, maybe you should just let him be?” Pansy offered, sparing Draco the withering look Hermione shot her.

“It’s not healthy! He eats less than I do, and I’m a girl!” Hermione huffed.

“Thank you for cluing us in as to your gender,” Draco said dryly, while Ron held in a snort. Hermione’s lips twitched, but she kept her stern look up.

“I’m serious. Harry, you can’t only eat that much!”

Harry rolled his eyes. “Fine, I’ll eat. Now stop pestering me?” he grumbled, taking a wad of potatoes and shoving it in his mouth. “Happy?”

Hermione wrinkled her nose at his food-filled smirk, but nodded. “There you go. Keep eating.”

Soon enough, the matter of Harry eating was left behind, as the six chatted amicably, the Gryffindors ignoring the strange looks given them, and the Slytherins ignoring the glares from their House. As they stood to leave, Harry moved off.

“I have to use the loo…I’ll meet you guys by the Room?” he asked, already moving away quickly. Draco’s eyes narrowed, but he nodded, keeping his expression neutral.

“See you there!”

When he was sure Harry was far enough ahead, Draco turned to the others. “Actually, I have to use the loo as well. I’ll meet up with Harry and we’ll see you four by the Room.” Ron and Hermione waved him off, as he took off after his Inima.

He remained far enough back as Harry made his way through the corridors, a sinking feeling in his stomach. Harry wasn’t heading for the boys’ room. As the familiar, messy black mop disappeared through the door, Draco frowned. It was never a good thing when Harry went into Moaning Myrtle’s bathroom.

He quietly entered the bathroom, keeping the door from slamming shut, just as a loud retching sound startled him. Draco’s eyes shot up to see Moaning Myrtle, just as she floated out of a stall, glee on her features. “Oh, even more company,” she said with delight, as Draco frantically waved for her to be quiet. He whirled around, as the retching stopped, and the toilet flushed.

Harry appeared, dismayed to see Draco standing there in shock. “Look, I can explain…I wasn’t feeling well,” he tried weakly. His dismay deepened, and fear ran through him as shock changed to anger on Draco’s face. The blonde strode over to Harry, and firmly gripped his arm as Harry attempted to back away. The grip was gentle, however, but the glare was not.