Chapter 4 - 7 Minutes With SpongeBob.

Emily's POV

After six drinks which were non- alcoholic as told by Olivia, climbing two flights of stairs, falling on the last two steps and waking in on three couples having sex in bedrooms, I finally sat across Dylan and in a circle with Justin, Hunter, Jenna, Olivia, Rose, Natalie, Garret, Jake, Lillian, Ella and Noah. I was beginning to feel a little tipsy. I wanted to sing Barbie Girl for everyone and do that little dance with it that I did in second grade, but I decided against it. My throat was itching to ask Lillian and Ella where'd their clothes go? I know Natalie could have gotten a guy to remove it and I don't want to say what would have happened next. I'd seen Lillian and Ella around in the hallways with Natalie and some football players but, woah. Fast.

Lillian was practically grinding herself on Garret And Natalie was burning holes in my skin while trying to crawl into Dylan's lap when Justin spoke up, "Let's start then! Everyone knows how truth and dare is played right? Obviously you do. Spin the bottle, Justin." I swear if looks could kill, I'd be long gone, playing cards with professor Dumbledore

I had my fingers crossed between my thighs as I sat cross legged on the soft carpeted floor. And trust me, Dylan's smirk wasn't helping my nerves. The bottle pointed towards Ella and Justin asked her the infamous question.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare. Truth is shit." The witch with blood-like red lips spoke.

"Kiss Ella on the lips. I mean a hot steaming smooch."

"Aww, you baby. Let me just kiss your girlfriend Rose here,huh?"

"Don't you fucking touch her, Lil!" It was very less that I got to see that protective side of Justin towards Rose, but whenever I did, I couldn't help but feel a little giddy for my best friend. Rose's blush said it all.

"Chill Romeo, Come here Ella babe!"

And the next thing I knew Lillian was on her knees and trying to get a hold of Ella's neck who was sitting beside me and so I had to see their lips getting smashed against each other right in my face. Gross.

"My lipstick color suits you Ella, you should totally wear this."

A couple of Ewws and Gross later, Hunter spun the bottle and it landed on Olivia.

"Truth or dare?" Hunter asked.

"Truth." I could see the evilness in Hunter's eyes as he spoke the next words- "are you a virgin?"

I swear I could hear a clock ticking even though no one was wearing a watch and there wasn't even any wall clock or something like that in the room as everyone's eyes were fixated on Olivia.

"Yes, I'm still a virgin." And cue the pink-reddish blush across her whole face.

Hunter came closer to Olivia and whispered in her ear slowly enough for me to hear, "I'd like to change that." What is it with all my friends blushing today? Like, blush marathon?

Olivia Harding resembled a red tomato. A big fat India's farms' tomato.

Dylan spinned the bottle and it's like my heart fell in the pit of my stomach.

Don't be me.

Don't be me.

Please. Just don't be...

ME. SHIT.

"Aha! Em!"

As I sit cross legged on this fluffy carpet across the stupid bad boy wearing his hot smirk, with a cheap beer bottle pointing at my ass, I wonder if this was actually how my first high school party was supposed to be.