His girlfriend doesn't like you (part two)

Liam:

“Are you serious?” Liam’s head peered into the room. She shook her head and tried to explain but he cut her off, “No. This isn’t the first time you’ve said something like that. It’s not ok. You can’t go around tearing people down.” You pressed your back against the wall, putting as much space between you and the feuding couple as possible. Your ears seemed to shut off and you couldn’t hear any of the words that passed their lips. He pointed to the door and her eyes widened. She tugged on his arm, pleading, but he shook her off of him and stepped towards you. She tried to finish with a strong statement but ended up crying, so she was forced to leave. Liam slowly approached you, “Are you ok?” You nodded and shut your eyes. He wrapped his arms around your torso and whispered in your ear, “I’m so sorry. I should’ve seen it before.” You backed up to look at him, “Seen what?” He laughed and pulled you in again, “I should’ve seen how much I care about you.”

Zayn:

The boys stopped walking down the hall and turned around to see what Zayn was yelling about. “It’s true.” She tried to defend her words against you. Niall stepped next to you and wrapped his arms around your shoulders in support. “No, it’s not true. Why do you always feel like you need to hurt her? Why do you always try to be the best?” She started sobbing. Not real genuine sobs, but fake exaggerated sobs. Zayn walked over to you and held your face in his hands and asked, “Are you ok?” You nodded, and tried to keep yourself from crying. He turned towards his girlfriend and spoke loudly, and clearly, “Say you’re sorry.” Her sobs turned into laughter. It was cruel and harsh. It was straight to the point. It told you, you were worthless. “Fine. That’s it then. We’re done.” He then grabbed your hand and pulled you down the hall. “Thanks.” you managed to mutter. He placed a kiss on the top of your head and whispered, “It was worth it.”

Louis:

Someone in the restaurant dropped a glass in response to his voice. You gathered your legs in your arms, and turned into a ball. “What are you talking about?” she smiled sweetly and fluttered her eyelashes. “Don’t play dumb.” She placed her hand on her chest and leaned back in the booth, “Lou what are you talking about?” He clutched the table and steadied his voice, “I dare you to hurt her again.” He was defending you. He was actually defending you. You couldn’t help but smile, but you had to cover it when she decided to stare you down. “I don’t want you talking to her. I don’t want you to touch her, I don’t want you to look at her.” He threw you an apologetic glance halfway through his demands, “You need to leave.” She grabbed her clutch off the table and stormed out. You slid out of the booth and walked over to Louis to sit next to him. You rested your head on his shoulder as he whispered, “You’re beautiful. I’m sorry she treated you that way.”

Niall:

You called Niall with shaky hands it rang a few times but he answered. “Hey where are you?” His voice was excited and happy. “Honestly? I have no idea. It seems I was given the wrong address.” He didn’t say anything for a while, but finally you heard him call his girlfriend over. You couldn’t make out their words. He must have held his hand over the phone to muffle their conversation. You waited patiently, picking at your nail polish and finding a radio station to listen to.  “Can you get home?” Now his voice was upset. “Yeah I should be able to.” You started the car and drove down the winding road once again. “Ok. I’ll meet you there.” It was after dark when you reached your house. His car was in your driveway. You walked through the door and let your bags fall to the ground with a thud. “Niall?” You called through the house. You walked to your living room and spun around searching for him. Hands pulled you backwards and you jumped. “NIALL!” you slapped his arms as he swung you around and placed a kiss on your cheek. “I’m sorry love. I had no idea.” You smiled and he placed your feet on the ground, “It’s ok. Are you planning to stay over for a bit?” He nodded and pulled you to the living room, “Movie night.”

Harry:

“You collected your emotions, and wiped your face off. You took of the dress and put on your clothes, ignoring the yells from the other side of the door. You walked out without another word and went back to your house. Soon after you got home, someone knocked on your door. Harry stood outside unsure  Your eyes widened in realization, “Did you leave her? No, no, Harry go back to her.” He ignored you and stepped inside your house. He grabbed both of your hands and made you sit on a chair in front of him. He pulled up a chair, and held your hands again. “Harry did you hear me? Go back to her. I’m not worth it.” He shook his head, “I’m not leaving you.” You didn’t understand. What was her doing? “Why?” He leaned in closer to you and spoke softly, “Because you are prefect. I love everything about you. Your smile. How sweet you are. Your eyes, your laugh, everything, and I can’t believe it took me so long to realize it.” You climbed into his lap and rested your head on his chest, and played with the buttons on his shirt. “By the way, you looked beautiful in that dress.”