Chapter 15 - Baby We're A Little Different

"When will he be here?" Zayn groaned, covering his face in one of the couch cushions. "Soon, now stop moping around, don’t want to be such a little ass." Louis punched his arm, Zayn groaning stubbornly. "Zayn, get up, Niall will be here, but you don’t need to lie around like that; you’re going to fall asleep and miss Niall, now you don’t want that, do you?" Jay crossed her arms, taping her foot at the darker.

             "No," Zayn groaned, sitting up. "But wh-" He stopped, the closing of car doors making his heart race. "He’s here," He smiled, his feet carrying him as fast as they could, everyone else rushing after.

             The door swung open, two boys making their way across the front lawn, one with big blue eyes, gazing around at the large house. "Zaynie!" He yelled, his voice distant but he started to run; Zayn taking his first step and meeting Niall half way. "Charming." He breathed, wrapping his arms around Niall’s waist and lifting him from the ground where he planted kisses all over his face. "God," Zayn mumbled, dropping to the ground with Niall still in his arms.

             "I missed you." He finished, hugging Niall tighter. "Zaynie, it’s a castle." Niall giggled, tilting his head back to see the house. "Yeah baby, and it’s all for you. It’s your castle." He ensured, scoping Niall up again and carrying him to the house. "Want to meet your new family?"

             Niall nodded eagerly, his head rested on Zayn’s shoulder as the elder walked up the steps were he set Niall down. "Niall, this is Princess Phoebe, Princes Daisy, and Princesses Felicite and Lottie." He pointed to the girls who smiled at the boy in front of them.

              "And this is Prince Louis; he’s your new brother. That’s his friend, Duck Harry and that’s Queen Jay. King Mark is at work sadly."

             Niall giggled, waving his hand at all of them. "Am I a Prince too Zayn?" Niall asked, turning his head to look at Zayn. "Yes, you’re Prince Charming." Zayn kissed his nose, Lottie letting out a short lived Awh.

             "Oh," Niall remembered, turning around as Liam finally made his way up the steps, his parents behind him. "This is Liam," Niall giggled, pulling him the rest of the way up the stairs. "Hi," Liam said shyly, holding out his hand to Zayn, who shook it. "It’s nice to finally meet you." Zayn laughed, turning back to Niall.

             "Would you like to see your new home Niall?" Jay asked, putting her arm out. "Hey, I remember you! You were that nice lady we gave the picture too." Niall giggled, taking her hand, his other still intertwined with Zayn’s.

             "Do they know you’re a Queen?" Niall whispered, looking around him cautiously. "No, but don’t tell." She whispered back, leading Niall up the stairs.

             "Niall, this is your bedroom." She said, opening the door.

             The boy gasped, a smile spreading to his lips. "Oh my goodness!" He laughed, pulling away from the two hands and running to the bed, jumping on it face first. "It’s so soft!" He bounced on it, giggling. "Zaynie, jump with me!" He stood, jumping up and down on the bed.