Adventure of a Lifetime

Molly's POV

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Flight 119 to London is now boarding."

I nudged Niall, who seemed to have dozed off a bit in the brief time we had been seated, and grabbed my bags. "The plane is boarding."

"Help me up, please." He held out his arms like a little 2 year old and whined. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him and lifted him up. "Thanks." I picked up my luggage, and walked through the entrance.

"I call window seat," I slumped down into the first chair after handing my luggage to the worker who was storing them in the side of the plane.

_________

I walked out of the terminal and looked around. I straightened out my outfit and walked over to an empty chair.

"Who's picking us up?" I asked Niall who had followed me over to the seat next to me.

"It should be Paul." I stood on top of the chair and looked over at everyone, trying to spot a familiar face. I looked over to the left and saw nothing but businessmen playing on their phones. I looked over to the right and saw a bunch of different sport teams. I looked forward and stumbled backwards and hit the ground.

"MOLLY!" Louis shouted and fell on top of me. Niall laughed loudly and then jumped on top of Louis. "You came back!"

I grunted loudly, not being able to breathe, and squirmed, "Get—" I took a deep breath, "—the fuck off of me."

Niall slipped off of me and dragged Louis with him. "I'm just so glad you came back," Louis dabbed his eyes dramatically. I pushed his shoulder and smiled.

"Alright, alright, I'm back. Now give me my goddamn phone back." He dug into his back pocket and I soon saw the purple cover to my phone.

"So all we need to wait for is Liam to come, and we'll head back to the hotel. We're leaving at 7 tonight." I nodded and walked back to the vacant chairs again. "So you convinced your parents? How'd you do that? I bet it was about your phone."

I ducked my head and shook it slightly, "Uhm, no not exactly."

He gave me a questioning look and said, "What's that supposed to mean?" He took the seat to my left as Niall returned to his seat to my right.

"It means that I didn't convince my parents." I took out my phone and saw that it was 100% charged which was weird since the last time I saw it, it was on 5%.

"If you didn't convince your parents then - I'm sorry, I still don't understand what you're trying to say. Did you run away or something?" I nodded slowly, making sure he understood, and looked up. "Oh my god! Molly- You actually ran away?"

"Is that true?" I heard an English accent from behind me. I turned around to see Liam standing there with his mouth hanging open.

"Yeah," I muttered and turned back to Niall and Louis. "Uhm - can we go now? Liam's here." I slipped my backpack around my shoulders and grabbed 2 of my suitcases; not even trying to get the 3rd one because I knew it wouldn't work.

"Here, let me get that." Louis grabbed my other suitcase and took one of Niall's too. There was an awkward silence on the walk to the car and I felt like it was all because of me. I shouldn't have done this.

No, Molly. Don't regret it this soon into the journey.

Niall, Liam, and I stuffed all of our suitcases in the trunk, one on top of the other, and took a seat in the black van. Liam sat shotgun, Niall and I took the second row, and Louis somehow convinced Paul that he should pick us up so that meant that he was driving.

"Do you even have your license, Lou?"