Chapter 3-The Teasing

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 3-The Teasing

Slade Kolosov's POV

What the fucking hell just happened? I groaned in agony as I lay on the floor. I had saved her but she fucking sprayed me with pepper spray and kneed me in my balls. She didn't look like the type to be all brave and shit but the hell, she had guts. I didn't even know until the can and the knee made their appearance.

For someone so short, she could really hurt people. And fuck, that knee of hers definitely had experience kneeing men in their balls. Her aim was fucking accurate.

Even though I was fucking pissed, I couldn't help but feel admiration for her. My eyes stung and that reminder made the anger turn to rage. I got up shakily and grabbed my phone to call Erik to get me home.

***

"I can't believe she kicked your ass!" Erik howled in laughter and Mira smirked. I glared at them as I entered their home.

"Do you need ice?" Mira asked sweetly as laughter danced in her eyes. I scowled at her, "No I fucking do not."

"I have a pack of peas. It could help, but after that throw them out. I don't want anything near your balls in my meals." Mira smirked at me and I brushed past her angrily.

"I don't need it! So will the both of you shut the hell up?" I grabbed the damp face towel that Mira had in her hand and wiped the remains of the pepper spray off my face.

Erik stifled a laugh and coughed when he caught the murderous glare I was giving him. Mira grinned at me and she kissed Erik on the lips before waving at me, "I have to put Mikael to sleep before I come down and hear the whole story. Make sure he waits until I'm done." She directed the last statement to Erik before hurrying up the stairs.

I winced as I sat down and when I was sure Mira was gone, I turned to Erik, "I think I would like that fucking pack of peas now."

***

Mira snorted and covered her mouth before erupting in laughter. "I bet this is the first time a woman ever kicked your ass Kolosov. I want to meet her. What's her name?"

I rolled my eyes, "I don't know." I said sullenly as I stared at my hands. Mira frowned before scoffing, "What do you mean you don't know? You're such a ladies man, I had bet that'll you learn her name before saving her."

I levelled a glare in her direction before turning to Erik, "Control your girlfriend Carson."

Erik smirked, "I do, mostly in the bedroom." Mira snorted and elbowed Erik in the gut. "So what does she look like?"

"She had reddish-blonde hair and is around the same height as you." I grumbled and Erik shrugged. "That roughly sums up one-quarter of the female population here in Chicago."