Go Insane (3)

-present-

"nice one I guess?" bubbles said "anyway let's get out of here before we encounter one of those again" ruby said and we walked to somewhere safe.

I'm still processing everything that happened cause I didn't think I would survive. If it weren't for ruby I would have di*d right there.

"okay let's discuss a plan. " ruby said and looked at me straight in the eyes "Plan?" I said
"yes plan. We need that if we want to win this stupid game" she said and bubbles was just silent.

"Now tell me what happened to you before I got there and describe that creature to me Val " she said

I told her everything from start to finish.

"ok to sum it up, it pretended to be me? Then when it was caught it revealed its self. Now let's sum up all of their abilities. So they might have some body manipulation since you saw me but it wasn't me. Then I guess they have superhuman powers or just immense speed. And somewhat mimicry too cause you heard my voice right? They wouldn't really fool you if it weren't for the voice"

She said and I just processed everything she was saying one by one. She also said in how she got the gun. She said they found it when they were walking around, they found a gun and there was ammo in it. They also found a med kit but it didn't have much.

But there was one thing that I didn't told them about.

I have an ability were I can remember things in detail. That's why I observe a lot. I am also highly intuitive which means I don't overthink things and Most of the time I don't make wrong decisions.

"Ok you guys listened well right? We need to be on the move since I don't know when we could get the fuck out of here. And I have a big suspicion that the creature earlier is the Hunters they were talking about." she said and got up

"I'll take the lead then you guys follow me until we met up with everyone then if my suspicion is right will only need 5 more flowers then I think we'll be out of here" she said as she groped for the gun.

"Let's go"

We were being careful on every step we make. And not for long we met reyn, rave then Kayla but when we met Kayla she was crying and laughing .

"What happened Kayla?" ruby asked
" HABAHAHAHHA FUCK TOM! HE DI*D! THE CREATURE ATE HIM UP HWHAHAHAHA" Kayla yelled while she was in her knees

"W-what? A-ate Tom up?" ruby as she started to back away from her and we all stand back
"HAHAHAHA YAHHH I SAW HIS INTESTINES OUT AND I SAW HOW HIS HEART WAS EATEN BY THAT UGLY CREATURE WHAHAHAHAH" she said and started to scream while crying.

"a-are you OK?" ruby said Then Kayla just started vomiting all over

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"a-are you OK?" ruby said
Then Kayla just started vomiting all over

"KAYLA! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT HAPPENED!" ruby yelled as she started to approach kayla

"Kayla? HAHAHAHA I JUST FORGOTT

Kayla's dead."

I can see Kayla or not Kayla just start to bare his fang out.

"RUBY GET AWAY FROM HER!" I yelled as I ran and dragged her away but that monster caught her foot

"ARGHHH FUCKM YOU!!! GET OFF ME!" ruby screamed as she was trying to shake the creature off of her.

"GIVE ME YOUR GUN RUBY!" I quickly shouted

But the creature was pulling her very hard and she was losing a lot of blood.

"FUCKM!!! I FEEL LIKE HIS GONNA TORN UP MY FEET ARGHHHHH!" ruby screamed while she was shrieking out of pain.

I can see all of them were panicking and all don't know what to do. So all of this depends on me now.

"GET THE HELL OFF HER!" I shouted and pointed the gun at the creature and pulled the trigger 5times.

Luckily the creature lost his gripped on her feet

"Ruby are you okay??" bubbles said "I'm gonna d*e aren't I?" ruby said "No you aren't! Treat her bubbles" I said "But this is the last bandage we found earlier... This is valuable material val" bubbles said and i can hear her voice shake

"Then let's risk it ok? We don't know if we are gonna find any more of that but let's risk it"
I said.