THANK YOU!!!!

Where do I even begin? Thank you so much to everyone who has made it up to this point, whether you've been reading this book religiously since I began it, if you started reading when I was in the middle of this, if you started reading when I put this up for the Bromance Awards, or if you've only started reading this recently and you finished the whole thing in 24hrs.

I can not even express how much I love you all! You are all absolutely amazing! I never thought this book would get 152'000 reads! I thought this would get a couple of hundred at the most! Thank you for all the votes and all the comments!

Thank you to everyone who has messaged me and has wrote such lovely comments!

I really don't know how to thank you lot! You all gave me such confidence! You all made me such special! I love you all, seriously!

This is so sad! I tried to put this off for as long as I could, but now the time has came! Thank you all so much for absolutely everything!

I can never thank you enough.

(Sorry, I use exclamation marks a lot!)

Hopefully you found me funny, you got some of my personality in my writing (like I like to go on a lot) and you felt the emotions I felt when I was writing this.

Thank you all for this amazing journey.

RACHEL OUT! :-)