6

Vivian pov

As I made my way into the house I found no other bastard. ℓιαм. "What in the bloody hell are you in my apartment," I yelled. "Baby I want you back,I wanna be your man again," he said. I looked like him like he had lost his damn mind. "You be my man," I laughed "You lost that privilege when you were fucking Sheila," His eyes widened.

He didn't know that I knew he was fucking Sheila. "Oops I bet you didn't know that I know, what did you think I broke it off with you," I yelled. "Babe please you can't possibly replace a guy like me," he laughed. "Liam your replaceable , I'll have another you by tomorrow so dont you ever for a second get to thinking you irreplaceable," I yelled. "Suit yourself I dont want your sorry ass," he stormed out of my apartment. This boy really has the nerve to come here and tell me he wants me back after what he did to me.

I jumped over the couch and turn to my favorite show ,Love'n' Hip-hop Atlanta. After 30 minutes, Messi came in the living room pissed. "Bitch where was your ass last night," she yelled. "I was at the gala with Roman, I saw Sheila talking shit right in front of me so I punched her, then-" she interrupted me " Beep beep back up you said you punched Sheila, that's why she came into the club bitching about your performance with a bandage on her nose, it was ridiculous, girl im proud of you you so used to be shy chica, now baby ass chica, so what what happened next," she playfully slapped my shoulder.

I started to blush. "Meandromanhadcrazyasssex," I said in one breath. She had a confused look for a second then started to scream. "Usted monstruo loco," she laughed. "But I dont think I can see him anymore," I pouted. "Girl dont worry there are plenty other guys," she hugged me. She decided to make me some of her famous burritos with avocado,chicken,beans,and dirty rice. Then we watched Messi favorite show The Bad Girls Club.

"I forgot to tell you you have to perform next week and I think you should do the one of your own written songs," she suggested." I dont think my songs are worthy enough to wow the crowd," I said. "Chica you write your true feelings and people like when a song has a feeling to it," she encouraged me. "Yeah and I know the perfect song," I smiled. I ran into my room to get my song called Irreplaceable. I wrote it when I found out Liam was cheating on me. I dot on my iPad and tapped the piano app and practice for hours.

Roman pov

I was smoking a joint with one of my allies that came from Germany. His name is Jackson Sagan. He is pale with freckles,blue eyes, brown curly hair, tall and buff. He brought two of his side hoes with him. There names were Helen and christina. I had to admit I was too high to know what I was doing.
(sex scene)

Christina started rubbing her hands all over my chest then hopped onto my lap and started kissing my neck. She started to unbutton my pants." What are you doing," I asked. She looked at me with her devilish smile. "Its okay baby Im just taking you to a place higher than cloud nine," she said in her silky German accent. I felt something twitched and realize it was my little big friend. She started to kiss the tip then she started sucking on my balls when she was done she took me in her mouth started moving her head back and forth.

"Fuck," I cursed. Maybe I was just me but Christina white skin turned into chocolate brown and her black long hair turned into a short brown hair with blonde on the tip. Then I realized it was Vivian. I was too high that I thought a white side bitch was my Vivian. She stopped sucking them made her way to my lips. She stopped inches away from my lips. "I bet you liked it," she whispered. "Yeah Vivian I liked it," I replied. Right then and there i realized I made the one bad mistake. "Im christina you fucking bastard," she stomped out of my room.

Yes guys I just called that bitch Vivian bring on the comments. "Bro, you just made the worst mistake in trying to get a girl in bed with you, call her by another name," Jackson laughed. I started to growl at him and he puts in hands up. "Tell me about this girl Vivian, is she a good Fuck?" He asked. "Dont fucking touch her or ill rip your Dick off," I snapped at him. "She must be special because you never defend a girl, she has you whipped," he said.

I will admit I am whipped, it takes a grown man to confess that even a mafia boss. "Yeah, she's beautiful, her smile,her eyes, the lovely body of hers that makes you wanna fuck her for days,and her voice is so beautiful," I smiled. "You better claim her before anybody gets her or even worse your father arrange you marriage," he suggested. He's right, I need to claim her mine before anyone does. I will make her mine before anything that means I have to force her to marry me.