Chapter 2

I'm in school right which means that posting will be hard for me to do. So don't be surprised if you see any grammar mistakes and I do apologize in advance. ☺

Austin's POV

"We're here!" I heard my best friend Alex shout. Alex and I have been friends since kindergarten and he's been the only person that I really consider a friend.

Growing up in school I never seemed to fit, I was always "different". But every time I was able to play music the sadness always seemed to go away. My life at home wasn't any better. My life at home wasn't any better. My dad passed away when I was sixteen months old and my mom was forced to raise me by herself. Since I didn't have any siblings my house was always quiet. But now that I get to live my dream of being a singer my dream of being a singer I rarely feel that loneliness that I used to feel.

Theres just one problem...my girlfriend, Hannah. I met her after I moved to Miami. Lately she's been very controlling to the point when it's just crazy. Maybe being in New York can help me clear my head or even find someone new since she isn't here with me.

"Austin, wake up!" , said Alex once again. I woke up from a long and well-worth nap and made my off of the tour bus.