Chapter Two...Past Mistakes

Everyday That I wake up I think God must Hate me.

Everyday that I go to sleep I think , I hope I don’t wake up.

What the hell have I done to deserve a life like this ? I never killed anybody , or done anything  wrong! I Never Slept around like most of the girls in my highschool. I’ve Always been to church ,Ive never turned my back on Family.

Looking Back now I regret ever agreeing to going out with Him. He seemed like a nice guy , I mean, He was sweet , kind, gentle , and loving!

Then one Day it all seemed to change. I remember it like it was yesterday. :

( Flashback)

I was on my way out of my office when My Friend Dave offered to walk me to my car. So of course I said yes . As soon as we get to my car I thank him and start my car up. But of course today it had to not work so I tried again and eventually Dave offered to give me a ride home. I’m A little hesitant at first but I accept anyway knowing I didn’t have enough money for a Cab.

As soon as he pulls up in my drive way I can see Kevin looking out the window. I Hug and thank him for the ride home.

As soon as I open the door I send another text :

Thanx again for the ride 

No problem . I know a cheap Mechanic that can fix your car!

I would love you forever if you would do that for me ;D

I got you

Cool well thanx again.

No problem .any time.

“Who Was that?” I jump

“Don’t do that! Gosh you almost gave me a heart attack!”I look at him and notice his off stance.

“ Who was that?” He repeats

“ Oh That was David. The car would’nt start soo he offered me a ride home”

“Really ?”

“Yeah” I Agree.

“ Is that why you where all on him?”

“What? No. I was just thanking him for the ride home!”

“ You fucking him?” He asks suddenly

“ Where the fuck is this coming from?” I asked pissed that he would even ask something like that.

“ Just answer the Godamn question! Are you fucking him?” He yells

“ Hell No. Why the hell would you ask me something like that ? It was just a fucking ride home. Damn. Why the fuck are you riding up My Ass about a friend who gave me a ride home cause he didn’t want me to walk home alone?” I scream

“ For all I know-

My phone vibrates indicating I have a message.

Kay . Love You forever 

All of a sudden he snatches the phone away from Me.

“What the fuck is this? He loves you now? What the fuck?”

“ First of all you need to calm down and second of all he’s Gay you jackass. Weve gone through conversation a hundred times!

”Don’t tell me to calm down”

“You know what? Fuck you Kevin! Who do who think you are accusing me out of nowhere of cheating on you? It’s not my fault you’re fucking paranoid!” I scream back.

I snatch my phone back and walk into the kitchen. He grabs my arm stopping me from going anywhere else. I try to snatch my arm away but all he does is tighten his hand in a bruising grip. I whimper as he does so.

“Don’t fucking walk away from me? Do you understand me don’t you ever walk away from me!”

“Let Me go you jackass!” I bring my hand up and slap him in the face.

As soon as I do that I instantly regret it because His fist comes up and connects with my face knocking me to the floor with the force. I yelp in surprise. Holding my face I look up in sadness and disbelief. Tears welled up in my eyes at the sight of him standing over me. I lay the there staring at him and flinch back when he reaches for me.

“I’m Sorry” He repeats softly while pulling my still body in his arms.

I take him back that night on the promise that it won’t happen again. Stupid fucking Mistake!