[Chapter 15: Restricted version]

"Please what?" he paused to slip off my shirt, "What do you need?"

Fuck me, you idiot.

I could feel his arousal through his pants, he was teasing me, and challenging me all at the same time. Control and submission was key with Ansel. He wanted me to say what I wanted from him, he wanted me to be verbal, he thrived on it.

Why not give in Sage? Tell him what you want...

I leaned in, and all I would have to do was tilt my chin the slightest bit and our little tango would be over.

He looked down at me with dark eyes putting me under a spell for a small moment. I was too caught up in the look he was giving me to even notice what his hands were doing, slowly, and carefully unclasping my bra until my top was bare to his gaze. His tone held a lower more seductive note when he spoke again, "Tell" he paused to nibble on my bottom lip, "me"

"Touch me." I pleaded.

His nimble fingers skimmed over the rigid tips of my nipples, "Where?"

My eyes fluttered open again, and I stepped away from him slightly to hop up onto the island in the center of his kitchen pulling him closer to me.

His eyes displayed a small ounce of confusion as I grabbed his hands, but he soon got my drift as I placed one on my breast, and the other on my thigh, close to the hem of my skirt.

"Here. Touch me here." I whispered, reveling in the fact that for this one moment I was taller than him.

A small grin found its way etched onto his face. "How do you want me to touch you Sage?"

My throat was dry, and my tongue like sandpaper as I replied, "Hard. I need you to touch me hard."

Something shifted in his gaze, and he pounced like I predator I needed him to be.

His mouth sought mine with heat, and fever. Our hands said what our mouth's couldn't. I need you. I want you. Touch me.

Fuck me.

His hands pulled my hair bringing my lips to meet his again, it was rough, just enough to feel, but not enough to hurt.

I gripped at the collar of his shirt, rapidly unfastening buttons and yanking it it off soon after. He cursed and lifted me off from the counter, never once removing his mouth from mine. His bare chest was crushed to mine, and I found myself on my back on his couch with him hovering over me. Our hands were swift, mine pulling on his belt, and his slipping off my skirt.

I moaned when his lips moved from my mouth to my neck, and ultimately to the hard peaks of my breast. His tongue explored the rounded curves, and caused me to pant. For a small moment I wondered how I could ever be mad at him, yet still want him to fuck me the way he did. It wasn't rational, we weren't rational. Every time we were together we were fire and ice. Ansel the fire, and me the ice.

We would both go up in flames soon.

Ansel tugged on the stiff peak of my breast with his teeth, making me cry out and claw at his belt even harder.

The leather material finally came undone, and I sighed in relief. Finally.

He let me go for a brief moment to slip off his pants along with his grey brief's, but too soon his hand found its way to the apex of my thighs, creeping up slowly, and when he found my clit, he left me whimpering.

He began to rub circles so tantalizingly slow over my clit that I couldn't breathe. Every thought i'd had flew out of my head, every murmur that left my lips was swallowed by his tongue, and every circle of his thumb was matched by the warm jump of his cock on my thigh.