Chapter six

[Hope you like this chapter, and everyone have a good weekend, I know I will.]

“We need to get out of the eyes of the public before you guy’s kill each other with your testosterone” I said to them as I walked away  from them heading back to my apartment with my goodies from the antique book store, not caring if they were following me or not.

……..

My headache was a full blown migraine by the time we got back to my tiny apartment, I wasn’t looking forward to the two buff men in my small ass apartment, I would feel Closter phobic with them there, I knew that the next hour or two were going to make me wish I was human, just so I could shoot myself.

As we got closer I pulled my keys out, as I opened the door I tossed my new stuff to the side, deciding I would skim through it later, the guy’s hadn’t said a word to each other since we left the crowded area of humans, so this should be interesting.

As soon as I closed the door to my apartment the men were at each other’s throats literally, they had each other by the neck, grappling for a better grip, I stood there waiting for them to get it over with, after a few minutes they started to wrestle for a better position, at this point they started to bang into stuff, as they got closer to a vase of flowers, my heart would have stopped if it hadn’t already been dead, I gasped and warp speed over to it right as they knocked it over, I caught it just in time.

They seemed oblivious to what just happened, I had finally had enough!, “Stop”, I yelled, they both froze and turned to look at me, my expression must off made them rethink of ignoring me because they straightened up and fixed there clothing, “If you think you guys can stop acting like children, and behave like grown men you can stay, if not you know where the door is” I told them simply.

They both sat down on opposite sides of my couch, as far away from each other without touching as possible, which wasn’t much considering it was a small couch, I sighed and stood in front of the couch directing the men’s attention to me, “So Roman, why were you at the strip club?” I asked the now fidgeting man, he smiled sheepishly and then turned serious as if remembering something.

 He pulled out his blackberry and scrolled down the screen until he tapped the screen indicating that he had found what he was looking for, and then handed it to me, I was curious, so I grabbed the phone from him and glanced over the email he had received from the headquarters, “So the higher up’s decided that they needed to take charge, why?” I asked him.

“I don’t know, but I do know, they have been sending a selected group of agents on unauthorized missions for about a month now” he said as I handed his phone back to him, I was puzzled, unless the organization was in danger then the higher up’s needed to keep their noses out of what HOAA did, unless the higher up’s had gone dirty.

I pondered over the questions that were running through my mind. I shook my head to clear it before turning back to him, “So what are you here for hunter?” Kian asked with anger in his voice, I glanced at him and noticed that he was glaring daggers at Roman.

“I’m here on my own looking for someone, if I had known that I would run into you then I would have brought some of the guy’s to tag along, they miss you”, he said grinning, I heard Kian growl in disapproval, I shot him a look and growled back, the air in the room got thick with tension, Roman gave Kian a smirk “And if I had known we would run into your maker, I would have made them bring a stake and some garlic” Roman said.

He had just signed his death warrant, even though the only thing that would kill Kian was a stake, the intended threat was there and Kian didn’t like the hunter any more then Roman liked him, “Enough, wait until another day to kill each other because I really don’t feel like cleaning up blood from my carpet” I said, I didn’t specify who’s blood I would be picking up because I honestly did know who would win.