Chapter One Hundred and Three

EDITED

Niall - 33 weeks pregnant

copyright

"Elodie, sweetie, can you please go to sleep?" Louis pleaded, scooping up the crying baby from her crib.

Harry grumbled from the bed and heaved himself up when the other two started as well.

"Their nappies?" Harry asked.

"They probably want something to eat, but I've already fed them three times today, I don't want them getting sick," Louis pondered, rocking his daughter and cooing at his sons.

"Go and get them their bottles," Harry sighed.

"But - "

"Louis, we both need our sleep: I don't know the last time I've slept and I certainly know that you've gotten no sleep. If this gets them to shut up, then we should give it a go," Harry tried to explain.

"Maybe they just need their dummies?" Louis suggested.

"Bottles," Harry said blankly.

Louis nodded, not even having enough energy to fight any more. "I'll go and get them." He quickly put Elodie back in her crib, before scurrying out of the room.

He grabbed the bottles from the fridge and quickly heated them, before running up the stairs again. He ran into the bedroom after telling Anne that everything was fine, slamming the door behind him.

He scooped Elodie out of the crib again and sat down on the bed, back against the headboard. He accepted one of the boys from Harry, he was guessing it was Aleksander because the baby's eyes were slightly more green than blue, into his other arm. He had learnt a trick early on that he could feed two babies at the same time, by using the hand that was holding the other baby to hold the opposite's bottle. Harry could still only feed one baby at a time, but as long as Harry was helping him he didn't even care.

When both babies had finished, he removed the bottles. He looked up to see that Zacarias was also finished and Harry already had him on his shoulder, patting his back gently to burp him.

"Can you hand me a towel?" Louis asked, watching the two babies in his arms carefully.

Harry grabbed a towel draped over one of the cribs and walked over to Louis, placing it over his shoulder.

Louis thought that Aleksander was going to burp first, so quickly put him over his shoulder, but it turns out he was wrong and little Elodie threw up over herself. "Aw, little baby girl," Louis winced, holding the baby up so she wouldn't choke.

Harry sighed. He put Zacarias into his crib, taking Aleksander and putting him in his crib after burping him. Louis was now free to pick up the towel from his shoulder and wipe Elodie's face gently.

"You're okay, Ellie," he cooed. "Harry, can you grab me one of her onesies?"

Harry nodded with a soft smile, walking over to the chest of drawers. He opened up the third drawer.

"Ah, ah, Elodie's drawer is the fifth one," Louis giggled from the bed.

"You still going along with that?" Harry laughed, closing the drawer and opening the bottom one, pulling out a random onesie. He went over to the changing table where Louis had got himself and Elodie to.

"Of course I am, everything has to perfect ," Louis giggled.

"And we are doing a perfect job," Harry reassured.

"Are you sure though?" He stripped Elodie of her dirty onesie, making funny faces and cooing down at the baby, who giggled back, little limbs flapping.

"Of course," Harry scoffed, brain on high alert at his Omega's distress. "Of course we are."

He paused as Louis put Elodie into her crib, then followed him back under the duvet again, snuggling him close.

"Liam's taking notes, we're doing perfectly," he tried to console his Omega.

"But, Harry, we're struggling and I'm not afraid to say that," Louis whispered against Harry's throat, fingers skimming his Alpha's Mate Mark which made him smirk.

"What about I ask mum to look after them, even for just one afternoon a week? So we can get some sleep and relax?"

"I don't want to put that on Anne - "

"She wouldn't mind, believe me, she wants to spend time with her grandchildren."

"Are you sure she wouldn't mind?"

"Of course. I'll ask her tomorrow."

"Okay." Louis nodded because the thought of that one afternoon free with just Harry and their bed seemed like a blissful dream and kissed Harry's throat, then Mate Mark, then moved up to his lips. "Let's try and get a couple of hours of sleep."

"We're gonna need a shower in the morning, we smell like baby sick," Harry pointed out, flicking off his bedside lamp, leaving the room in darkness.

"Is that why everyone's looking at us?"

"Probably. There's also the reason that we haven't got sleep in weeks and we look like breathing zombies."

"That's very true." Louis leaned up for another kiss, then lay down again to snuggle into Harry's arms, throwing a leg over his hip. "Love you, big, bad Alpha."

"Love you too, little Omega."

***

Louis was woken an hour later to the bedroom light being switched on. He grumbled and waved his middle finger at whoever had turned on the light.

"Louis?" a weak voice said.

Louis immediately sat up, shaking Harry awake.

"Niall's gone into labour," Liam whispered, looking like he was going to faint.

VOTE, COMMENT, FRIENDS!