Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Chris

I saw red! Fire burning inside me. Every muscle in my body was tense. It felt like someone had their hand around my heart of was squeezing hard, pulling away the life within me. I have never felt like this before, where I feel like I could truly kill someone and not feel the hint of guilt within me.

This amount of hate in me made me feel like I could blow-up any minute and if it wasn't for having Leah in my arms at that moment was the only thing stopping me from finding that sick ass hole and ripping him up slowly and painfully for doing all those things to her.

I couldn't even think about it... seeing her so scared and broken from the fear of him. It made me sick and I just wanted to kill him end of story.

I was strong. I could do it with my own hands and I'm rich I know allot of people I could get away with it.

I started to plan his death when Leah looked up at me with her big eyes. The fear was then gone, she believed in me, she knew that I would be there for her.

We slowly walked back to the party which had died down since we left. I looked at my watch and saw that it was really late. We've been gone longer than I thought.

We walked back in the hall and I could see the large group of all our friends in the same corner they have been all night. Gemma and Karl were slow dancing on the dance floor, so were Connor and Lilly.

"Should we go over?" I asked her. She nodded but then looked shocked back at me.

"Oh, how do I look? Does it look like I've been crying?" She asked me looking up in my eyes

"You look a little flushed but other than that you look great" I said to her. When she smiled, I felt like I was on top of the world, making her smile made me feel proud and I couldn't help the grin on my face.

We walked over to the group, where there was two large tables close together. One had Ben and Jakes family Jay, Jay's girlfriend Kate and Paul. And the other table sat Jess and her friends Mary and Nessy and two other guys that I didn't know.

They saw us walking over and started smiling and calling for us. We all said 'hi' and I pulled the chair that was next to Kate open for Leah to sit on. She blushed and then thanked me. I looked around the place thinking where do I sit with Jess or my friends but then I walked over to the other end of the table and sat on a chair that was on the same table as Leah but I turned the chair so that I was next to Jess joining the two tables together.

Jess still looked piss off that I didn't come and sit just on her table but still put a fake smile on and kissed my cheek leaving red lipstick which she was rubbing off softly. I couldn't stop my eyes looking over at Leah, our eyes met, then quickly she looked away and she blushed again. Her eyes looked different in that moment but I couldn't work out what she was thinking. Normally she was easy to read but not right now. She looked a little hurt or was it angry but why should she feel that was she jealous?

No. She didn't feel that way about me, she must have just been embarrassed that I court her looking but I still felt uneasy with the thought of being so close next to Jess, as I moved away.

"Nice of you to come see me" Jess said sarcastically

"Sorry I've been busy"

"With my sister? What were you doing?" She looked angry and was looking over at Leah and Kate talking with an evil look in her eyes. Now she looked jealous.

"Nothing we were talking about this project I need to get her starting on next week" I lied

"Fine" was her only answer, she turned around to her table and introduced me to her friends