Chapter 12

Chapter 12

(The Italian Restaurant)

Luis...

I walked through the elegant ambiance of the quaint little Italian restaurant and kept my eyes on the back of the hostess' perfectly coiffed head as she led me towards Stephen's table. I tried to hide the silly little grin that was trying to spread across my face. My man had chosen well, and I was very impressed with his choice dining establishments for our first date. The restaurant was cozy without being overcrowded. The noise level was kept to minimum, the kind of quiet conversations you would expect from a five star eatery.

Finally, I caught sight of my sexy doctor and everything and everyone around me faded into the background when he stood up and smiled at me. Oh my sweet Jesus, that man sure knows how to fill out an expensive suit, or I should say from the style and cut of his clothes, it looked like it was custom made just for his delicious big body. Stephen further stole my breath when he came around the table and leaned over in front of the entire restaurant and placed a sweet little kiss on my lips and seated me before the flustered waiter could even open his mouth.  

I couldn't keep in it in any longer and I grinned like a loon at my man's show of PDA. This was our first date out in public. It has been weeks since our impromptu dinner in his office, and due to his hectic schedule, we haven't been able to see other on a regular basis. We have only had brief moments in time at his office or over the phone and I was fine with that. His job is an important and a demanding one.

Never will I make life even more stressful for him by making him choose between caring for his patients or spending time with me. I already know from witnessing his dedication to his patients first hand that he will most likely place his chosen profession over me, and if he did, I am fine with that because being a burn specialist is his life's calling. He is meant to do what he does, that's why he is the best and most sought after plastic and reconstructive trauma surgeons in the profession.

The waiter flipped his dainty wrist and spread the pristine white linen napkin across my lap before taking our pre dinner drink orders. Then the man quickly disappeared from our sight. I was glad for the dim lighting because the way Stephen was looking at me and the heat radiating from his intensity of his gaze was literally making me hot all over. I could feel my face flush and my cock happily twitched behind the zipper of my slacks.

"You look stunning as always baby." That deep voice rumbled the compliment across the intimate space between us and shivered over the surface of my already over sensitized skin.

I reached over and immediately picked up the glistening crystal glass and sipped at the cool water to soothe my suddenly parched throat before I was able to respond with a quiet whisper. "Thank you, you're looking handsome yourself." I placed the glass back on the starched linen table cloth and looked up into those dazzling eyes staring right back at me.

Stephen chose to wear his contacts this evening instead of glasses and I was a little disappointed. His professional doctor persona was a real turn on for me. I tilted my head to the side and wondered if I'd ever be bold enough to maybe try out some role playing with this man. My entire body shuddered at the thought of Stephen giving me a private head to toe hands on examination.

His exotic cologne wrapped around my hyperaware senses and I rapidly blinked to bring Stephen's gorgeous face into focus. I didn't realize that he had leaned over close enough to be right there almost directly in my face. "You had that sexy look glazed over look on your face a minute ago sweetness. Tell me baby, what were you just thinking about?" He purred seductively in my ear, and his minty warm breath caressed along the curve of my jaw.

It took a moment for my synapses to properly reconnect enough for his words to sink in and I instantly flushed bright red. Stephen chuckled and wagged his eyebrows knowingly at me before leaning back so that our waiter could place our drinks on the table. "Oh, damn him, the smug bastard knows that he can render me stupid with just one glance alone. Well two can play that game." I smiled at my mischievous thoughts.