Severus and Hermione: Intro

Time for me to tell you a tale of star-crossed lovers. Professor Severus Jasper Snape and Hogwarts student Hermione Jean Granger. They met in the year of 1985, when Hermione was born to Severus's best friend, Daniel Granger and his wife, Isabella. Severus cared for Hermione as if he were her uncle, but then things turned dark. Severus's beloved Lily Potter had died on Halloween night along with her husband, James.

Severus was enraged, because he never told Lily his true feelings for her, and he became distant. A pure hatred in his heart for those who were closest to her. Her son, Harry, and his friends. Especially, Ron and Hermione. And they too hated him as well, except Hermione saw just a glimmer of light in him one night, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's start at the beginning before this "glimmer," even existed. Daniel and Isabella requested Severus to leave their lives alone as he dabbled in the Dark Arts of magic.

Angered that his best friend wouldn't be having his back in this one crucial time of need, he left. Never to be seen by them again. Hermione grew up, unaware that her parents could even perform magic. She received her letter in July of 1996. It was an acceptance letter to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. No location of the school and nothing came up everytime she searched for it. There appeared to be no record of such a place.

Her parents insisted that she go, unaware that she was to fall in love with a man twice her age and her professor...what is to become of her?