Chapter 9

Niall's POV

After Liam and Zayn left, I heard Samantha coming towards the living room.

"Hey." I said as she entered the room.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She asked.

"Just on Twitter." I lied. I was really planning the perfect way to tell her how I feel about her. So far my plan was working. I got Liam to take Zayn with him to go get the food so I could talk to Samantha alone. Harry and Sara being in Harry's room and Louis taking Eleanor out was just a bonus. I hope tonight all works out. I'm scared that she wont feel the same way about me. If she doesn't that i will be crushed. It Will be hard but someway I would have to move on. I need to stop thinking like this! haven't even told her anything!

"I see." she replied back. We sat in silence for a little bit before I spoke up again. I need to play this as smooth as I can.

"You have any plans for the rest of the day?" I asked.

"Not really. The only plans I have are to sit on this couch and watch T.V." She replied with a smile on her lips. I want to do the same thing with her but I would never admit that to her.

"Do you want to make some plans?" I asked her.

"Depends on what you have in mind." She said with a smirk. I laughed.

"Well I was thinking I could give you a tour around here since you gave me one back in Wolverhampton. It would only be fair." I suggested.

"It would be nice to get to know the place since I'm going to be living here." She said putting her finger on her chin to make it look like she was thinking. God I hope she says yes. She has to. "Yes. I would love to." She said. Phew, I mentally sighed in relief.

"Great. How about we meet at the front door at 4:00?" I asked her.

"Okay." She said with a giggly smile before getting up off the couch and going upstairs to her room. Perfect. Phase one, complete.

Samantha's POV

It was 2:00 now so I had two hours to get ready. That should be enough time for me to get ready. I hope. I decided it wouldn't take me that long to get ready so I sat down on my bed and pulled out my book. It about this girl who has a rare kind of disease and she only has a little bit more to live. She's only sixteen and I cant even imagine how hard that would be. I'm eighteen and it would still be hard for me. Luckily she has a supportive family to get her through her trials. Something I wish I could have back. Liam and Zayn haven't come back with the food yet and I was getting really hungry. I Wonder what was taking them so long.

"Were back!" I heard Liam yell. I made my way downstairs and took the food from Zayn and Liam's hands and ran straight to the kitchen. We all began to load up our plates with food. After out plates were full, we all sat down at the table. Except for the fact that Louis isn't here. Where was he anyways?

"Where's Louis?" I asked.

"He's out with Eleanor. They should be back any sec-"

"Were back!" Louis yelled from the front door. He had a girl with him. She had long brown wavy hair. She was very beautiful. I wish i was as pretty as her. She must be Eleanor. They both walked in together.

"Oh my gosh! You must be Samantha! I've heard so much about you! I'm Eleanor." She said with a huge smile on her face. I stood up and she gave me a big hug. I happily hugged her back. I've never been a big for hugging people that I've never met before but I didn't exactly have a choice here. I didnt mind though.

"It's so nice to meet you!" I told her. Sara awkwardly coughed, signalling me to introduce her to Eleanor.

"Oh, this is my friend, Sara." I said and she stood up to give Eleanor a hug. After they parted, we all gave wash other smiles. I wouldn't say were going to be best friends anytime soon but I can see us hanging out in the near future.