Lovely Breakfast...right??

"Talk"

"Parseltongue"

"Death Speak"

Today classes start and we'll be getting out timetables in the Great Hall. I got up at 6:45 and then went to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I was done, I did my hair and put on my uniform. I see that Salazar is present in his portrait, so I decide to greet him. "Good morning, Salazar. How was your rest?" I ask him.

"Good morning, Lyra, it went quite well

"Good morning, Lyra, it went quite well. Shouldn't you be getting along. You wouldn't want to be late for breakfast now, would you?"

I simply nodded my head and turned to Nagini. "Nagini, do you want to come to the Great Hall with me or stay here?" I ask her.

"I'll come with you."

"Ok, but I'm not going to hide you. We can just walk out just how you are now. Your same size and everything."

"Ok."

"I'll see you later Salazar. Have a lovely day." I told him.

Soon we are walking out of my dorm and into the commons. As soon as we step out all noise stops. I hear a couple of gasps which I'm guessing is from the fact that Nagini is behind me. I start to walk down the steps. "Come Nagini." I speak.

I walk out of the portrait and start to make my way towards the Great Hall. There wasn't anyone in the corridors, so that makes me even more excited for everyone else's reactions to her. I stop in front of the doors to the Great Hall and fix my uniform so that I may look more presentable. After I'm done, I wave my hand so that the doors open for me. As soon as we are both inside, we get the same reactions as we did earlier like inside of the Slytherin common rooms, but the only difference is that people are screaming.

I simply smirk while walking to the teacher table towards Tom and Lucius. "Good morning, Lord Slytherin, Lord Malfoy." I say to each of them with a small curtsy.

"Good morning, Heiress Black. I see that you've caused quite a commotion with Nagini this morning." Tom greets me.

"Well, yes, I wouldn't have it any other way, plus she's not even scary." I say while rolling my eyes.

"Well, if you do look behind you my dear, she is snapping her fangs at the students just to scare them out of boredom." Lucius says with amusement.

And sure enough as soon as I turn around that is the sight that I am greeted with. "Nagini stop! I can already hear the goat yelling at me from his head!"

Tom chuckles at what he hears. Although Nagini doesn't look happy, she still listens and replies, "Fine hatchling, but I want a good snack later on."

"Ok Nagini" I say with a laugh.

While me, Lucius, and Tom are talking I start to see Dumbledore coming this way. I stop our conversation as he comes nearer. "My girl, the rules of our school do not allow such animals to be here inside Hogwarts. This snake must be taken from you." He says while he tries to grab Nagini.

As soon as he reaches down, I cast a wandless and nonverbal petrificus totalus with the wave of my hand. Soon he is on the floor. The Great Hall soon went silent. No screaming. No nothing. "This is an announcement for everyone. Nagini is my familiar, so she shall not be touched. If you try anything, and I mean anything you shall meet the same fate or even worse." I said while my eyes started to glow a deadly green with my magic crackling in the air.

As I walked away to my throne I released Dumbledore from the spell. I know I'll most likely pay for that later on, but it was worth it. Imagine the headlines, "Dumbledore cast down by the mere 11-year-old, Lyra Black!" Oh, how I'd love to see that day. I soon start to make myself a simple light breakfast before classes start. Professor Snape comes over and hands me my timetable for the year. I grab it with a nod of my head.

I look it over but don't really say anything since I don't really suspect to have any out of the ordinary classes since I'm only a first year. But I do notice the fact that all of the classes I have are with Gryffindors. I guess they want us to stop hating each other or something. I then I conjure a live rat and toss it to Nagini as she swallows it. I turn back to the table and pull out a book on Death Magic. So far, the book is very interesting. It goes into depth about my powers as being the Mistress of Death and what else I can do. Supposedly I could bring back the dead if I wanted to. I decided to take a break from the book and actually eat my breakfast since breakfast is almost over.

(You can ignore the message at the bottom since there really is no uses for it.)

Once I finished eating, I could see I was one of the few people left in the Great Hall

Once I finished eating, I could see I was one of the few people left in the Great Hall. Whelp, off to Charms then. Can't be late on the first day.