[Chapter Thirty-Six]

So i didn't think this update would come, i had no intentions on writing it but i woke up, saw how the U.S.A had legalized marriage equality and was in such a good mood, i sat down and wrote today. 

I know it's just a filler chapter, but bare with Brylee here too.

So congratulations United States, i know not everyone is happy, but i refuse to let that ruin the joy i feel right now. <3

Chapter Thirty-Six

Pretty much as soon as I stepped off that plane home it was all Rochelle all the time. My honeymoon was long gone and now we were six weeks out from hers and she was freaking out about everything and I was glad I got married first because I knew a little better now how to handle things.

She was having a melt down because of her dress, our dresses, hair makeup, pretty much anything and everything and most of these things were things I personally knew were handled, but she was in meltdown mode.

It took me three weeks to get her calmed down enough to pretty much function, poor thing was losing it and in this situation Scott being a therapist was just making it worse, he kept trying to understand and tell her how to calm down but it was in a way like he knew best, which he did, and it just annoyed her and made her even more hysterical.

Once I got her to realize that the flowers were fine, the brides made dresses fit, the music was taken care of, she did indeed pay the venue, the boys tuxes were fine, the minister would be there, flights were books for out of town guests, the food was fine, cake would be there, that the makeup and hair girls would be there and she would have a photographer, I could finally get her to focus.

She calmed down a lot and finally got to tormenting me for as many details of our honeymoon as she could, most of which I was too embarrassed to spill, it was on thing that she knew of some things we were into it was another to tell her in detail about how he would tie me up or the things he would do to me.

I just couldn't go there, not even with her.

Next it was time to take her for the worst of all her anxieties, her dress fitting. The wedding was three weeks out and everyone would start flying in next week including hurricane Kasey, which just stressed her out more.

Her mother insisted that Kasey be in the wedding because they're family, Rochelle's mother and aunt are close; Kasey and Rochelle, not so much so now her older and biter cousin would be coming in four days and no one was prepared for that, I was hoping she would show up the morning of the wedding and be gone that night and that we wouldn't have to deal with her.

She's always been bitter and jealous of Rochelle because she pretty much lived with us so she did have a privileged life because of it, we all did and Kasey couldn't stand that. She always did everything she could to make Rochelle miserable since we were kids and this would be no different and I had no problem kicking that bitches ass if I needed to, no one was messing up my best friend's wedding on my watch.

I went with her, jus the two of us and she tried on the dress, when she pushed aside the curtain she was in tears

"What's wrong?" I asked I looked over her and I didn't see anything wrong, she looked beautiful and the dress was even a tad bit big on her.

"I look horrible." She broke down and I felt like my heart was being twisted looking at her like this.

"You are so beautiful Rochelle." I pushed her hair aside and stood behind her

"I'm fat." She put her hands on her stomach

"You're not fat." She lost the baby weight well, sure she isn't as skinny as she was but it hasn't even been six months.