Deft Structural Engineering For Multi-Family Apartments

When it comes to structural engineering for multi-family apartment complexes, the engineering team at O’Donnell & Naccarato is revolutionizing the game. With offices in Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley, as well as an affiliate office in West Palm Beach, Florida, O’Donnell & Naccarato provides their clients with efficient residential designs that are truly cutting edge. The engineers at O’Donnell & Naccarato provide their clients with extensive services that go above and beyond other structural engineering companies.

The engineers at O’Donnell & Naccarato practice constant communication and coordination with the project team. By doing this, their clients can trust in their services, which ultimately creates a strong, positive bond between client and engineer. At O’Donnell & Naccarato open and honest relations are established right from the start. This is the kind of service that you can expect from O’Donnell & Naccarato each and every time that you work with the firm.

As a leader in Building Information Modeling (BIM) technology, O’Donnell & Naccarato have been utilizing this specialized software since 2006, providing their clients with detailed insight into each one of their projects. O’Donnell & Naccarato has helped implement the advanced BIM technology software, REVIT. As a big name in the BIM technology scene, O’Donnell & Naccarato realizes the importance of keeping clients informed in the documentation process of these structural engineering projects.

Although structural engineering for multi-family apartments is not the only specialty at O’Donnell & Naccarato, the firm has worked on many prominent residential structures throughout Philadelphia and across the nation. O’Donnell & Naccarato has provided structural engineering services for: Southstar Lofts, The Grand at Diamond Beach, 1352 Lofts, McHenry Row, The National at Old City: West, Naval Square, 777 South Broad Street, The Moravian Society Hill, Belmont Towers, Rivertower at Christina Landing, 23 S. 23rd Street, York Square Lofts, West Union Residences…and the list only continues. With their trusted services and well-known name as a leader in the structural engineering industry, O’Donnell & Naccarato has an extensive list of clients.

For more information about O’Donnell & Naccarato’s structural engineering services for multi-family apartment complexes, contact O’Donnell & Naccarato at 877-350-5269.