Saving Hope is back up!

I'm putting Saving Hope back up on Wattpad! Saving Hope is the story of Caleb, Madeline's brother. I'll be entering it in the 2015 Wattys so please help me by reading, voting,sharing, downloading and commenting on the chapters.  Thank you all for being so supportive of my stories!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/43138810-saving-hope

Twenty-one year-old waitress, Hope, is struggling to make up for her missing drug- addicted mother's lack of monetary support and parenting in order to make a better life for her six year-old brother. Hope can only dream about living the life of the students that she waits on in the restaurant where she works. Keeping her brother safe from the life she experienced with her mother is her top priority, and she will fight for that safety no matter what the cost is to her own happiness. 

 Caleb comes from money and lives a good life, but can't help feeling like there is something missing. Tired from a long day's work, he stumbles into a small café for a little piece of apple pie and comfort. When fate gives him the opportunity to help his enigmatic waitress, Hope, he finds himself in a world where all that matters is saving Hope. Hope's mother's unexpected return makes Hope choose between the love of her life and the safety of her brother—but Caleb isn't giving up without a fight.

Other stories by me:

Rookie Playing for Keeps (the Rookie in Love sequel)

Full Out

Touch