Yo Ho Life of a Pirate

I won't post the whole story, i will try to post chapters each week. If you like it please comment, and also read my other stories.

"Board the ship," screamed a voice. Katherine Blade, of the rich Blade family, sat up quickly. She stared at the door, waiting for one of the crew members to bolt her door, but no one came. She waited a few minutes, then went out of her door and onto the deck. What she saw surprised her. She saw the entire captains crew tied to the mast of the ship, and she saw her father tied with her mother on another mast thing. "Kate, go back to your room, NOW!!!" Joshua Blade tell her daughter. But she just stood there. Then a man came from the bunches of men from the pirate vessel. "Its best to pay attention to your father," he said. But Kate boldly asked, " Who are you and why are you attacking us?"

"We are pirates,and I am their captain, Captain Jake Typhoon, of The Bloody Cutlass, but despite the name, we actually try not to kill anyone who is on the vessel we are raiding. Now lassie, who are you." he said to her. Surprised by his cool, she answered, " I am Katherine Blade, 14 years old, and daughter of Joshua Blade and Melissa Hawthorn Blade. And i am about to be a pirate killer if you don't release my family!"

The captain shrugged, and released her parents. "When I said family i mean also the crew, I consider them as my family, and i also want our cargo back," Kate said.

Then it was the Captain who disagreed, " I can give you back your crew also, we were going to release the when we are done but sure, but i will need to keep the cargo."

"Then i will fight someone for our cargo back," Kate answered with a tint of fear in her voice. Her parents gasped in fear. 

"Okay, if that is what you want, you shall fight Cortez my deputy. Cortez give her your katana. You can use your rapier. Now throw it to her. Okay, Kate pick up the sword and lets see what your made of, you picked this fight," said the captain.

Kate picked up the thin yet strong blade, and rushed at Cortez with incredible speed. Where did this come from, she wondered, well whatever this is I like it! Cortez was taken by surprised, but recovered quickly, and stepped back. A smirk appeared on Kate's face, she was about to strike again, but then Cortez ducked, and tripped her. Kate's parents gasped again as Kate gashed he knee on the deck of the ship. Though her expression showed surprise, she got up jumped back and lunged at Cortez again, but Cortez was ready. He side-stepped and tripped her again, causing another gash in her arm. Then before Kate could get back up he put the blade to her throat, hesitated, and turned to ask the captain," Sir, do I kill her?"

Then right in this moment of weakness Kate knocked the sword away, knocked Cortez to the floor and aimed the blade to hs throat. "Give me one reason to slit your throat, and you will de saying hi to the devil," Kate hissed. 

Then to her side, she heard clapping, she turned to see the captain clapping his hands."In return for sparing my deputy, i owe you my thanks and debt. Now all men back on the Cutlass." he yelled.

Kate ran to her parents to see if they were fine, but they asked her to ask for the cargo back. "Hey," Kate yelled to the captain," I would like to ask a favor."

"So soon?," smiled the captain.

"Yes,"she said,"when I fought your deputy, i never felt more alive, so take me with you."

"No, Katherine, as your father i forbid you from doing this!!!" her father roared.

"I'm sorry Dad, but i fell as if this is my destiny."

Then without looking back she went to the Bloody Cutlass.