Chapter 19

Chapter 19

For Blaze my lips did not seem to be enough as his hot kisses were slowly trailing down on my neck. I grabbed on to his shirt taking in deep breaths because he was making it very hard for me to breathe. He was supporting all of my weight as I would’ve fallen down with it. My hands moved on to his hair and I pulled on them helplessly. That’s how he made me feel…helpless.

Think Tiana, think. I tried to concentrate on forming a plan but unfortunately my brain had turned into jelly. I couldn’t think of anything. All I was able to do was to feel his soft lips sucking on my neck. That brought me back to consciousness. Blaze wasn’t just trying to give me a hickey also known as a love bite.

I pushed him away from me. I hated getting love bites and there was no guy on the face of earth who could give me one and get away with it. Love bites meant ownership over me by the guy. It was like a stamp given by the boy which stated ‘This is mine’. I know this is a strange though. But for me that’s what a love bite meant.

As Blaze wasn’t expecting the push he staggered a little and then maintained his balance. He looked at me questioningly.

“What?” he asked looking really hot. The lovemaking session had messed up his lovely brown hair. His voice was laced with passion. The confused expression on his face made him look even more tempting.

Control…don’t act silly because of your stupid hormones. I cursed myself sighing. It was getting hard to keep my hormones under control though as the finest specimen of males was standing right in front of me wanting to make out with me. I clenched my fists tightly as they were aching to touch him.

He was moving closer to me with a serious expression, “Please give me a chance…I know you have the worst impression of me.”

“Huh?” was all I could say.

“Tiana,” he held my shoulders and looked deep into my eyes. Seriously eyes that blue should be banned.

“Yeah?” I forced out of myself.

“You are not just any girl for me…I feel like giving up on my old ways. You are the only one I want right now,” Blaze said with utmost sincerity.

“I have to go,” I prodded not meaning it at all.

“You have to stay…for me,” With that he started kissing me again.

***

“Shit,” I cursed looking at my neck in the mirror. A little greenish-purplish mark was there on it; right where Blaze had kissed me last evening. The tell tale mark of my passionate make out session was right there for the world to see.

“Tiana…I am still waiting for you to give me some orange juice and French toast,” my intercom buzzed with my step-mom’s voice.

Quickly, I wrapped a light cotton scarf around my neck. Since the scarf was purple in colour; same as my tee shirt, it looked fine. After wearing my high heeled blue satin pumps, I rushed out of the room to serve Marylyn and Harriet breakfast. I love heels…they change the outlook of a dress or an outfit completely.

“Here’s your breakfast!” I announced and walked out of the house without getting a reply. Zack, as usual was there waiting for me.

“So, no horn today,” I teased him.

He smiled up at me shyly, “Yeah…I didn’t want your mum to be mad at you.”

“Wise guy,” I grinned.