Your parents don't like him

Harry: You sat in your room on your bed arms folded. Your door opens and your mom walks in. ” Hey, we need to talk about earlier.” You shake your head ” whats there to talk about? You’ve already made it perfectly clear how you feel about Harry.” She sighs and sits on the corner of your bed ” Do you even know why” she asks looking at you sadly. You shake you head and just as she is about to explain why there was a knock on your door. “Come in.” you call and Harry walks in with a smile on his face until he sees your mom. Harry knew that he wasn’t liked but didn’t make a big deal about it. “Hello Mrs. Y/L/N.” he says politely. Your mom gets up ” Hello, we can talk about this later.” she says eyeing you but you stop her,” NO. If you don’t like Harry tell us why. She sighed but said ” Y/N, Harry I dont know that you two should be together because i knew a boy just like Harry in highschool and all he did was break my heart. I dont want that to happen to you.” You shake your head ” Mom, I know Harry would never do that to me.” Harry nods in agreement and your mom says “Alright I guess I could have been more open to you. But if anything ever happens, I’m coming for you.” you laugh it off but Harry takes it very seriously.

Liam: Liam and you had been dating ever since freshman year of high school, and the first time you brought him home your parents sent off some bad vibes. You didn’t understand why so you finally decided to confront them about it. You walked into the living room and said ” Mom, dad, Liam and I have been dating for 3 years and I honestly don’t understand why you hate him so much.” Your parents looked from one to another and finally your dad said ” He’s just not good for you.”. You look around confused ” How? He helps me study and he makes me feel special. How is that bad?” Your mom sighs and looks at you seriously ” Y/N, what if things go badly? He’s ruined you for other guys.” I rubbed my head ” That’s it? Then don’t think like that. We’ve been together for three years, I’m pretty sure he’s not going anywhere. Ok?” Your parents nod and finally learn to trust Liam.

Niall: You had decided to Bring your college boyfriend Niall home for the holidays. You had only been back a few days when while you and Niall walked into the living room while your parents were talking about him. ” He’s just I don’t even know, a bad influence.” your mother had just finished saying as you both walked in. ” Y/N!” your father shouted as your mothers cheeks filled with color. You ran out of the room to the next upset that she would say something like that when you heard Niall say ” Listen, I know you think i curse too much, or I shouldn’t drink, but I love Y/N. She does none of the things I do. Please don’t judge me at a first glance. I’m an ok guy.” you walked back into the living room and your mom hugged you both “Ok, we’re sorry for judging you.” And just like that after a few days your parents were in love with Niall.

Louis: “God mom. The one guy i actually like you say i can’t see. Its like there’s no pleasing you!” you shout going outside back to your boyfriend Louis. ” Whats wrong babe?” he asks pulling you into his lap. You just shake your head as your mom walks outside. “This is why Y/N. This is the exact reason why I don’t like him.” she yelled. Louis looked at you confused, ” She dosn’t like me?” he asked a little hurt. ” Ya, but I Don’t know why.” you say folding your arms. She sighed ” Look at yourselves. Always touching each other. Like the other day, I saw him grab your butt, and you Y/N always rubbing him. It’s just a baby waiting to happen.” He laughed ” Mrs. Y/L/N, i dont plan to do anything like that until I know that i can provide just in case something happens. But until then, I just like to tease. There’s no harm.” My mom smiled ” That makes me feel better.” then left, but you felt a little cheated knowing you wouldn’t be getting anything from Louis for a while.

Zayn: Zayn stormed out of your room and climbed down the stairs to my living room where my grandparents were watching T.V. You had just told Zayn that your grand[a didn’t trust him and your grandma found him scandalous. “Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs.Y/L/N, may i please ask why you find me untrustworthy?” You tried to stop him but he needed to know after 4 years of dating. Your grandpa cleared his throat ” You really want to know why? I’ll tell you why. You’ve got that vibe, the badass vibe that makes people uncomfortable. And the tattoos, and the smoking is all just fuel to the fire. Its not good for Y/N to be around. You could rub off on her.” Zayn stood there a little expressionless then said ” Sir, Mam, I would never influence her, or pressure Y/N. I love her just the way she is and i don’t want her to change. “Please can we just start over?” he asked. They nodded and he stuck out his hand “Hello, I’m Zayn and I’m in love with your granddaughter.” Your grandpa shook his hand and from then on, he was more understanding about Zayn.