thirty-two: photos

thirty-two: photos

gif of camilla

 not proof-read!

My eyes widened as I tried to digest what Dante just said. There was more to him than meets the eye. I honestly wasn't expecting that at all. I had an urge to wrap my arms around Dante and tell him that everything is going to be okay.

Over the few months I have been here, Dante has been like a younger brother to me. I never had any siblings, so it felt great to have Dante around.

"It happened two-years ago. I actually wanted to be the heir of the Donati companies and I was determined to be that the CEO. Ever since I was young, many adults pitied me because I was the youngest out of two, they always said that I wouldn't go anywhere in life because I was the youngest. Anyway, at that time I was happily dating the love of my life. We've been with each other since we were seventeen, and I loved her so much. May 15th. That was the day of our anniversary." Dante had a bitter smile.

"I had to discuss something with my father and I had completely forgotten about our anniversary date we had planned. She waited and waited until 11pm and I still hadn't come. While she was waiting, there were three drunk men, they were harassing her and she was terrified. She ran, the three men were chasing after he, but she ran and ran. Then unexpectedly a car hit her while she was running, her body flew and she died instantly."

Dante had deep sorrow in his eyes. "I was too focused on myself. It was my fault that she died."

"No. No, it's not your fault. You cannot take the blame on yourself." I told him.

He frowned. "You know from that day on, I never wanted to be the CEO. Because it caused me the love of my life. I love her, even to this day and if I dared love someone else, it feels like I am disrespecting her." He laughed bitterly. "It's sad that you had no idea how much you cared for someone until you lose them."

I got up and pulled Dante up is well. He stared at with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?"

I wrap my arms around him and pulled him into a hug. "It's hard to lose someone you love dearly, it leaves us with a heartache that cannot be healed. But death never takes the memory of the person you love away. Don't think of her as someone that you lost, think of her as someone that you love, because that was the most important thing of her life. Being loved."

Dante buried his face into my neck as I heard him choke out a sob. "I miss her so much."

"I know."

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

~marco donati pov~

For once today was actually productive. Marco was able to form a partnership with a company in Hong Kong, he discussed plans for next year and he looked over documents that were sent. Marco had never felt so proud of himself. 

Never have had he been this productive in work, expect for when he first started to take over for his father. 

Marco could climb Mount Everest as of now. 

And all from the best kiss of his life.

Never has he been so...Happy. He felt on cloud freaking nine.

"Um, sir." His secretary, Kathleen said through the intercom. He noticed the hesitation in her voice.

"What is it?" He queried whilst focusing on his emails.

"Miss Romano is here."

Marco almost fell off his chair. Camilla was here? How the hell did she get in? He specifically told security to not let her in. Did he need to have fucking wanted poster to spell it out for them?

"Don't let her in." He ordered.

Camilla was like the plague. He was desperately trying to avoid her, so no awkward blast from the past conversation was involved.

"Too late."

As Kathleen said those words, the elevator door opened and stepped out was the Wicked bitch of the West.

Camilla fucking Romano.

"Get out." He ordered within two seconds of her arrival. He never wanted anything to do with her again, not because he was still hung up over her. Mainly because she disgusted him and I wished her a very shitty life.

In the most nicest way possible of course...

"Nice to see you too, baby," She smiled flirtatiously, throwing him a wink. But in my eyes it look likes a moose on drugs. "I'm not here to get back with you...Yet."

He rolled my eyes. 'Not happening any time soon, darling.'

"But I am here to give you something." She threw on his desk a brown paper envelope. He stared down at the envelope in mass confusion.

'Is something going to explode in his face or something?' He thought to himself.

"Open it." She told him.

Hesitantly, he picked up the envelope. Tearing the top part and reached down to find what was in it. He took out photos.

Not just any photos.

Photos of Dante and Ophelia hugging and also in a very intimate position. They looked like as if they were a couple! Especially when Dante buried his face in Ophelia's neck.

The next photo was them pulling away and looked like they are staring in each others eyes lovingly.

'No. Fuck no.'

He refused to believe it. Camilla was just messing with me. His brother and his fiancee, who Marco was beginning to fall for. 

'But the evidence is right there, Marco. Open your eyes. She doesn't like you, she will never like you. She loves Dante.' His mind started to tell him.

Ophelia wouldn't though, not after that bastard Finn.

'Maybe she came to love Dante at the same time...'

"Looks your fiancee isn't so faithful after all."

'No, no, no. It's not true. It can't be true.'

"Denial. Marco, I know you. You always base facts on evidence. Ophelia is cheating on you with Dante. That is fact and your evidence is right there." Camilla said, rushing towards him and throwing her arms around him. 

He shouldn't believe Camilla because it's like putting your faith to Satan.

But why did Marco finding myself believing Camilla?

Ophelia was with Dante.

Camilla was right. That was a fact and the evidence was right in his face.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

NOOOOOOOOOO! DONT BELIEVE IT MARCO. DONT U DARE ITS NOT TRUEEEE

CAMILLA U BITCH GO AWAY NO ONE LIKES U

DANTE MEH BABY DONT CRY! D:

my go-to song? Birdy - Skinny Love

see you in the next chapter!

have a lovely day or night! 

nat xxx