The Angels - They weep.

In loving memory of Rory Arthur Williams. Aged 82, and his loving wife Amelia Williams. Aged 87.

"Doctor, what is this?" I breathe, letting my eyes flicker over the tombstone. Surely I can't be witnessing the mark of my friends death. The Doctor crouches by me, pondering.
"Angels."
"What?"
"Weeping angels. Statue's of angels that move - only when you're not looking. So tricky. They move incredibly fast. They..They send you back in time. I can only imagine this is what happened with them." Tears fill his soft brown eyes, anger flashing through them.
"I'm..I'm so sorry. Does that mean..We're never going to see them again?"
"They're dead Rose. Our friends are dead."

~

We dress in black. Inara clutching flowers in her arms.
"Put them down there, honey." I choke, watching as Inara rests the bouquet on Rory&Amy's grave. I'm inconsolable, the Doctor holds me tight as I rest on his chest sobbing. My breath catches in my chest, leaving me with raggedy choked gasps of air. I feel the Doctor's tears dropping on hair, Inara watches us with dampened eyes. I don't even know if she understands grief, my own daughter a mystery to me.

~

"Muma your shoes are not tied right."
"Excuse me?" I stare down at my daughter, so smart. So advanced. She's too busy retying my shoelaces and double knotting them to answer my question. Her brown hair waves down to her waist. A supposed six month old baby who knows more than I will ever begin to grasp. 
"I think we might go get you a new outfit today, you've already outgrown the last dresses I bought you." I sigh. Inara stares up at me, her beauty radiating.
"I love you Muma. Sorry I grow too fast. Daddy says that humans don't grow very fast. In fact what he said was quite bitter. Muma how fast do you grow?" 
"I uh..I don't know. Go get dressed, we'll go out soon.

~

 The Doctor, Inara and I walk through the humid streets of Mexico. I have four dresses for Inara in the bag hanging off of my arm. The Doctor prances through the street, making conversation with the locals - Who love him. I catch a glimpse of the Doctor deeply conversing with a woman selling rings, but I take no further notice. 

"Rose, Inara must be hungry. Fancy a burrito?" The Doctor suggests, dancing over to Inara and I.
"You are So stereotypical!" I laugh.
"Well actually I have a little surprise" The Doctor wiggles his fingers at me, before taking Inara's hand and guiding us up towards a small restaurant.

I order a soup of some type, Inara orders some intricate order - she does it in Spanish too. After our meal the Doctor takes my hand and leads me down to a crisp beach. The waves pummel against the powdery sand, the sun sets over the small villiage.
"It's perfect." I breathe, turning I find the Doctor. Down on one knee. I gasp as he reveals a ring - Ruby, surrounded by striking diamonds.

"Rose Tyler, I love you. I love you to Gallifrey and back, which isn't the  greatest example because, well. Gallifrey is gone. We created this beautiful daughter, who's smarter than you and I combined. So..Will you marry me?"
"You're crazy!" I squeal before taking the ring and throwing my arms around the Doctor, kissing him as waves crash around us washing us away to our own universe.