Chapter Six [under revision]

Hi! It's Freya. I'm currently editing the first few chapters of Lilac and have decided to take them down for the mean time. My writing style has also changed a lot over the two years that I've been writing this book, so I hope to rewrite the first few chapters in a way that wouldn't make me wince as much whenever I reread them. I'll be putting them back up once I have finished editing out minimal grammatical errors, mostly clumsy mistakes brought about by the downfalls of multilingualism and exhaustion from writing a fantasy novel while also being a premed student perpetually dying at university. I won't be changing the plot at all so don't worry.

Thank you for the constructive criticisms and kind messages, I read all the comments on all chapters despite not having time to reply to all of them. It's also the main reason why I'm doing this.

I cannot give an exact date on when I'll be back from my writing hiatus as I'm finishing my bachelor's degree in a few months, but I'll be putting the few chapters back up simultaneously with my Chapter 31 update. :')

I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you to everybody who has loved and supported Lilac so far. Please know that I appreciate every single one of you.

See you all soon, hopefully. (^◇^)

Freya
09/03/2017