Rihanna14

~2 WEEKS LATER~

RIHANNA:

Me, Melissa, Sabrina, and Falen all were out in some ice cream polar in St Tropez.

“Damn we only have one more week here”, Melissa said while smiling and eating her vanilla ice cream she bought.

“Well we been here for two weeks already, and it wasn’t all that”, I said.

“Excuse you, those two weeks were beautiful”, Melissa said holding up her left hand flashing her engagement ring.

“Look at chu”, Sabrina shouted, “Showing off and shit”, she laughed.

“Right, she been doing that since that night on that damn beach”, Falen added while laughing.

“Correction... ‘special night’ you mean”, Melissa told Falen.

I laughed at them, but I was happy for Melissa.

“Yea I can’t wait to get home and start planning my wedding, I could care less about the rest of this vacation”, Melissa told us.

“You ar’ feen’n”, I said being heavy with my accent.

Sabrina and Falen started laughing.

“You just hating,” Melissa said giggling, “You mad because Drake aint get down on that knee”, she teased.

I laughed then rolled my eyes, “it’s nothing to hate on, and believe me, my baby would get on that knee when it’s time”, I told her.

Drake and I have been on really good terms these pass 2 weeks of vacation even though the first couple of days I’ve been miserable and depressed over Chris. But that all stopped, and hopefully it would stay like this.

“Wait so you really feeling Drake now”, Falen asked me.

“Of course she feeling him, now that Chris ass is off her mind”, Melissa answered for me.

“Damn, she got a mouth”, Sabrina told Melissa with an attitude.

They started having a small argument.

“You guys stop, come on, it’s our last week, lets enjoy it without any arguments please”, I told them.

“Fine”, they all mumbled.

My phone started ringing, “Speaking of the devil”, I said then answered my phone.

“Hey Drake”, I said.

“Wassup Beautiful, are you at the Hotel, I was thinking about picking you up and taking you somewhere, it’s some cool area, I think you would like it”, he told me.

“Actually I’m out with the girls, if it’s okay with them, you could pick me up at this ice cream polar”, I told him then look at the girls to see if it was okay to ditch them.

“Go ahead girl, go chill with your man”, they were telling me.

Drake lightly laughed, I guess he heard them through the phone.

“Okay, so yea, come get me”, I told him.