three : oh shit .✦

" mais fuck ya, ion need ya fuckin ass !" chresanto shouted sipping his oj

" fuck me no, fuck you chresanto !" chad shouted pacing the room back and fourth

" can ya not, block tha tv ?" asking chad punched the screen making it go black

watching the 60 inch flat screen, static then switch off .

chresanto was pissed everything in this bitch he paid for even the shit chad had on .

nodding his head softly before standing up and walking away .

" where the fuck you think you going !"

walking into his closer he pulled out his navy blue nike sweatsuit, grabbing a white muscle shirt .

chad stood in the doorway his arms crossed .

he hated that chresanto didn't give him any attention, carson's pet turtle have him more attention than chresanto did and it was always in it's shell .

meaning he ain't get shit, him and chresanto haven't had sex in almost four months .

all he wanted was a decent hug from his husband but it was always work, he could never get shit from him but money but that doesn't make him happy it pisses him off .

" wat tha fuck ya want sum dick ? ya can hav it allat extra shit dumb ." chresanto paused going back to his closet

" yes cause you barely show me attention, everything is work ."

appearing from his closet, with a screwed up face .

" ya'know ya could've sat meh down and say dat ya felt wateva ya felt, we coulda work this shit out as adults ion got time fussin ova childish ass shit . ya makin ya self look like a attention seeka, an that's not gud babyboy at all ."

chad put his head down, slightly pouting looking everywhere but at chresanto .

having a point, he gave chad a look as in is he gonna say something .

" ya know wat, i'm out wenever ya feel like a adult hit my line ."

chresanto walked into the bathroom with his clothes in his hand, chad walked out the room and into the living area .

looking at the shattered television, maybe chresanto was right .

he didn't mean to break the tv he just was so irritated, at chresanto and hisself .

his hormones have been going wild, being pregnant again is putting a lot of stress on him .

knowing this was the cause of everything, he hadn't told chresanto cause he felt as though he wouldn't want it .

no one knows but his mother, he doesn't look pregnant considering his full figure from his previous children .

if you didn't knew chad you would think he's a female, his shape reminded everyone of kholé kardashian not much ass but hips .

hearing a door closed, chresanto walked out .

his navy blue sweatsuit, white uptowns, silver chain and silver presidential rolex .

turning his head chresanto, headed straight for the elevator and stepping inside .

picking up his phone, chad dialed his bestfriend bella .