LIGHT INTERACTIVE

Holland Elson is a novelist, a talented photographer, and a recluse who's idea of a good time is peering through lighted windows after dark. When her wheel-chair bound aunt in London asks her to spy on a local artist she's convinced killed her brother, Holly's uncle, Holly's up for it. Only the Victorian and Georgian rooflines turn out to be far richer in subject material than she could ever have dreamed so she lingers over skylights and conservatory windows, enscorcelled by interior lives .

Her night forays continue as she gathers evidence until far above the streets, she chances upon the sound of Shakespeare evoked in melodious British vowels through an open skylight. Stage actor, Nicolas Hewit, famous for his face as well as his talent, is reading Hamlet in his den and Holland can't resist a closer look. Only the line between one life and other may be thinner than we think. Holly slips, crashing through the half-constructed skylight right on top of Nicholas Hewitt and deep into the shards of a murder scene. Suddenly, she's no longer an observer but a player and in this game, the stakes are life and death.

LIGHT INTERACTIVE will be published in full on WATTPAD before publication. I hope you enjoy this wild, quirky, romantic mystery where nothing is what it seems.

Copyright Jane Thornley