Ch. 15

Ariana Pierce (Hale)

Stiles opened the door to his dads office. Lydia and I walked in first, followed by the two men.

"It's not just that she could still be alive" Stiles said to his father.

"It's that she would've had to fake her death" Lydia added.

"You're grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her death?" Sheriff asked not beleiving anything we were saying. I don't blame him, we sounded pyscho.

"Definitely" Stiles said.

"Maybe" Lydia corrected quickly.

"More than likely, yes" I piped up.

"Oh, I'm guessing you got a story to back this up?" Sheriff asked sarcastically.

"Don't we always" I smirked.

"She might be helping the Benefactor" Lydia told him.

"Or is the Benefactor" Stiles said.

"That sounds like a story worth hearing" Sheriff leaned in. I sighed and hung my head down. He then closed the door.

I close my eyes for a moment ignoring the story that I have heard multiple times already. All I could focus on was the sound of someone typing on a computer.

I heard the door open, making me open my eyes. "Anybody seen Parrish?" Sheriff hollered.

"Haigh?" Sheriff asked the one deputy typing on a computer. His head snapped up at the sound of his name.

"Haven't seen him" he told him. My eyebrows furrowed. His heartbeats accelerating. Sheriff closed the door as I got off his desk.

"He's lying" I told them. The three of them looked at me.

"You asked him if he's seen Parrish. He lied, his heartbeat jumped" I told him. Just as I finished that, a wift of ash filled my nostrils. I wrinkled my nose in disgust. A flash from the fire in my house flashed through my mind but I ignored it.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asked me. I lsitened for a moment. I looked out the window to where the other police men were at. Walking through the doors was a very naked Parrish, black smoke or ash covering his body.

"Oh, la, la" I mumbled. Haigh's eyes widened as he caught sight of Parrish.

"Holy..." Was all I heard before he tried taking his gun out and shooting the burnt man. Parrish instantly pushed him up against the wall, Haigh firing gunshots.

I bolted towards the door but Mr. Stilinski beat me to it. By the time he opened the door, Parrish had Haigh on the floor. A gunshot was heard. The bullet flew out hitting Mr. Stilinski in the shoulder.

It was enough to get me angry. I flash my red eyes quickly and advanced towards the bickering boys.

Parrish was punching the crap out of Haigh by the time I made it to them. I grabbed Parrish's shoulder and pushed him roughly into a wall. I wrapped my hand around his throat and lifted him up to where he couldn't touch the floor. I ignored the fact he was naked and I was literally pressing against him. He struggled against me but I easily overpowered him.

"Stop!" I yelled. He looked at me scared for a moment. I looked away from him and towards Stiles.

"Get him to the hospital. I'll deal with this one" I told him. He quickly nodded. I released my hold on him making him fall and stagger on his feet. I took my leather jacket off and gave it to Parrish. He had a questioning gaze,

"What am I supposed to do with this?" He asked.

"Put it in front of your penis" I replied in a 'duh' tone. His face turned a bright red under the black ash on his face due to him blushing. I rolled my eyes. I grabbed his elbow pulling him out the door.