Me: *confused* what?

She continued to look down and began to draw shapes on my chest with her French-manicured finger. It finally hit me. She thinks she wasn't a virgin because of what happened. I gently lifted her chin and made her look up at me." Listen to me, what happened to you wasn't your fault . It wasn't something you asked for, but it happened. You got something taken from you that no girl deserves to be robbed of. Keyword: taken. That wasn't love he made to you. Have you ever made love before?" She shook her head no. "Exactly. Last night I made love to you. You gave me all of you last night. And that was your first time experiencing that. That is when your true virginity was not taken, but given to me." I said.

Amilah: you're right...I'm sorry

Me: it's okay. *Kisses her nose* I love you

Amilah I love you too.

I leaned in to kiss her lips and anticipated our lips meeting. Our lips finally met causing chills to go down my spine and my face become warmer. We were getting into it when I tasted salty water roll onto my upper lip. I pulled away and saw that it was a single tear that rolled down her cheek.

Me: what's wrong baby?

Amilah: I'm frustrated...

Me: why?

Amilah: *caresses his cheek and jawline* I can't seem to figure out how I ever ended up with someone as perfect as you :)

Me: I ask myself that every time I look at you :)

Amilah: *smiles* I'm hungry af babe.

Me: yeah me too. I worked up an appetite last night but I decided to sleep it off.

Amilah: *slaps chest playfully* oh hush.

She sat up, wrapping the sheet around her and swung her legs to the side of the bed.

Me: babe?

Amilah: yeah what's up?

Me: are you wearing contacts?

Amilah: well no, I was wearing them last night but I took them off before I hopped in the shower. Why?

Me: look in the mirror.

She dragged the sheet off the bed and limped over to the mirror.

Amilah: damn craig. got me paralyzed...oh my gosh...what the hell is wrong with them?

Me: *chuckles* there's nothing wrong with them baby they're beautiful.

Amilah: yeah beautiful and blue. Not hazel, BLUE.

I got up, walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I nuzzled my face into her neck and kissed it.

Me: Relax baby. Maybe its genetic and it means something.

Amilah: it's times like this I wish I could talk to my mother....

Me: what about your aunt? We can go visit her after we pick up your sister if you want

Amilah: yeah we need to visit her. I haven't seen her in so long

Me: alright baby. If that's what you want.

From behind, I slowly slid the sheet off of her back and kissed her neck. Once the sheet fell to the floor, I pulled her bare body close to me. I kissed her neck as my hand slid closer and closer to her spot. Once there, I stuck one finger into her now wet core. "Craig we need to go. Stop- sto- uhh" she moaned. I felt her tense up as her head tilted back into my chest."you like that baby?" I said as I continued to thrust my fingers in and out. She nodded her head and bit her lip trying to contain her moans. "Let it out baby" I told her as I went faster. "Ahh fuck craig!" she yelled as she climaxed. Her legs went weak making me have catch her and carry her bridal style back to the bed. Once I laid her down, she let out a shaky breath and looked at me with lustful eyes. "Do you know what you do to me?" She asked. I smirked and licked my fingers, "hell yeah I do" I said as I got off the bed. I stood up and walked over to my drawer to grab some boxers and some basketball shorts. I turned around to see her biting her lip at me. "Damn bae" she said as she looked at my exposed manhood. I smirked and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I stopped in front of the door and turned around to look at her. "You comin?" I said. She smiled as she began walking towards me. I love this girl so much.