Georgi Costonova

If there's anything you could say about Georgi Costonova, it's that she knew how to fight.

Like right now, Georgi was punching the living shit out Donny Carter, a 5'10 18 year old bully who has been in the 9th grade since Georgi has been in the 5th.

Donny Carter was one of those troubled kids who had no respect for anything or anyone that moved or didn't. And Georgi thought he needed some. Especially after he called her a bitch and cursed out her mom. And everyone knew Octavia Costonova was very dear to Georgi. Especially after the incident. Everyone also knew that was a soft spot for her, and some people liked to use that against her, people like Donny Carter.

So if she were to hit him again right now and killed him, would she feel bad?

This is a question she asked herself daily and she couldn't bring herself to answer. Ever. Probably because she knew what she would tell herself already. And she didn't want to face that answer.

"Georgi Daliea Costonova!"

————————————————————————

That's how she ended up in the office with her mom. Her mom who was supposed to be at work. She never liked when her mom would be called to the office. Ever since her dad died of lung cancer 5 months ago, Georgi and Octavia had promised to try their hardest to be good for each other.

Now Georgi was breaking that promise. And she could tell her mother wasn't very happy about it.

"And Georgi needs to control her temper sometimes." Georgi had forgotten she black out for second. "I know kids like Donny Carter. So you're off the hook, for now, Georgi. But next time... I'm sorry, Georgi, I'm gonna have to suspend you."

"Right. I understand."

Georgi waited until her mom got out of her chair to get of her chair. She waited to walk out the office until her mom walked although she wished she could in that office until her mom left.

"We'll talk about this at home, Mija."

Georgi was lucky enough her mom didn't kill-her right now (get it. Kill her, Killer. No. Okay). But not lucky enough to get out of trouble.

Georgi's mom was Venezuelan with smooth skin and brown hair. Born and raised. And immigrated. So she also had hard time fitting when they moved. Georgi knew enough english from classes and books to get by but her parents knew little to absolutely nothing so Georgi had to be the talker at just 6 years old.

Her dad was from Colombia and he was travelling for family. He was a black man with black hair and the most beautiful smile you'd ever see, at least that's what her mom always said. That's how her parents met. Travelling. Ain't it neat. Her dad stayed in Venezuela just for her mom. And because he had family, it was very easy too.

And on her first day of school, she met The Stairway Kids (now known as The Killer Teens). Cora introduced her to them. A nice kid Cora is. Georgi hopes she stays that way.

When Georgi Costonova moved here she had dark tan skin, green eyes, dark brown hair, and a spitting image of her mother. Now Georgi had a darker complexion, green eyes, and black hair with red streaks. She didn't have as much innocence as Cora.

She had walked through the halls like any normal day. Just same as the previous Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The same lockers, the same walls, the same classrooms heading to the same lunchroom.

And if you told her what she was gonna do tonight, well she might've believed you.
————————————————————————

Ms Georgi Costonova

Ms Georgi Costonova

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.