In The Hospital

"Beep, beep, beep" I slowly start to wake up to a room full of nurses and doctors surrounding me in a a big white room. I feel a pain in my lower stomach and the places where they had already stabbed the needles in me. "Everything is going to be okay, just relax" I hear one of the girls say in such a faded tone I can bearly hear. I try to lift my arm but it is too much of a struggle, the beeping starts to speed up and is now just one long beep then everything fades... and turns to black. "I've had this condition for about four and a half years now. And I've had to hold all this pain in for so long, and now I'm free. But what am I to do stuck out here in the after world?" I cross my arms, close my eyes, and hope for the best. I'm in a white room, I think to myself. Someone begins to walk towards you and grabs your mouth. You start to struggle in hope that he will let go of your mouth so you can breath again, suddenly you stop struggling and except that you will suffocate. He starts to lightly brush his fingers through your hair. "You have beautiful hazel brown hair dear," the man says "And lovely deep, dark brown eyes." The man continues. A women comes in with short blonde hair and bright blue eyes "I'd love to have a face like that." She says "A face full of freckles would be lovely, they're like a whole bunch of beauty marks all on the face, I love it." They both walk out of the room "Goodbye dear" the lady says. I look up and see a big needle pointing to my arm. It starts to drop down farther. I jolt out of my bed screaming, I start panting and look around at the different surroundings that I have, my room looks different, I think to myself. I got to a nearby mirror and look at myself,jump and gasp and what I am seeing now.