Seduction Project #1: Jacob P.

Drews POV

It's been about a week since what had happened with Daniel. That's some bullshit. How do you sneak into a girls house, in her room, rape her, then leave? What?! Who does that?!, but it's what ever. What happened last week made me put "Project Seduction" in progress, and first up is Jacob Perez. I chose him first, simply because to me, he is mysterious. I mean,how many boys do you know walk around with an Afro, wear random things together, and reps Misfits, and lots of other creepy shit? My point exactly. Plus, he is so damn cute.

It is now 10:56 PM. Today is Thursday, and today marks the beginning of my project. To start, I have toget dress. A nice, strip outfit will do. I walked over to my closet and began to search threw it. As I was searching, I came across this really banging Black and Purple Langerie set. It was just.... Sexy. I smiled to myself as I pulled it out. I laid it out all nicely across my bed.

(A/N: The outfit is on the sidebar. The girl in the outfit is NOT Drew.)

After finding the perfect Langerie set, I began to strip out of my clothing and headed for the shower. I stepped in the shower and turned the water on. Nice and fire hot- just the way I like it. I grabbed my wash cloth and poured my Olay Lavender Body Wash on it and began to cleanse myself.

As I rinsed the soap off of me, I admired my body, I have nice curves, but I'm am definitely not about to lie about my figure. No, I do not have a coke shaped body, but yes I Have nice curves. My butt isn't huge, but it definitely isn't small, but my boobs are nice and plump 😊. One ting I can definitely say is that, I have nice arms and long legs. They are hair-free, thanks to my Nair shaver and shaving cream.

I stepped out of the shower and walked ip over to the mirror. I brushed my teeth, and flossed. Then, I grabbed the mouth wash and gaur gulped. After that, I washed my face with face wash, and waked out of my bathroom, strip aight into my room. I dried myself off, and began to put the Langerie set on. After that, I walked over to my mirror and started at my hair. I wondered "What the hell am I going to do with it?" Then, it hit me. CURL IT DUH! Lol. I grabbed my brush, curlers, my make-up bag and Oil Sheen, and began to get to work.

*~*

Staring at myself in the mirror, I thought "Damn, I look fine.". I grabbed my long black jacket and put it over my Set. As I walked downstairs, Stacy was on the couch. I forgot to mention, Stacy is going to be staying here with me. I suggested because thought bitches who tried to rape her know where she lives, and have been texting her these threatening text messages, so I suggested she stay here with me, because they don't know where I live.

Stacy: Where are you going this time of night?

Drew: To go handle some business.

Stacy: What kind of business?

Drew: My business Stacy, damn. Don't worry about me alright?

Stacy: Ok, whatever, don't come crying when you say you got raped by some nigga in the street.

Drew: Stacy just shut the fuck up ok? Damn! I will be fine, I'm driving, not walking dumbass!

Stacy: Whatever.

Drew: Why the fuck are you so worried about me anyway?

Stacy: Im just looking out for a friend.

Drew: Well don't worry about me.. I will be fine.

I grabbed my keys, and my phone and headed for the door.

Drew: Ill be back later, don't call or text me, my phone will be off.

And with that, I opened the door, and slammed it to let Stacy know she pissed me off. She has been like that for a while know. She's so damn worried about me. I swear if I didn't know her I'd think. She was bisexual. I have know problem with that, but I just need to know why she's so damn possessive over me.