Chapter 18

Chapter 18

                                                                                  +Blaze+

I passed a smile to Annabelle and continued to walk towards my locker. Was it Annabelle or Arielle? Doesn’t matter, her name started with an A at least. I was glad that Vivienne had talked sense into me last night. What was I thinking? The thought of being committed in a relationship seemed funny now. A sunstroke must have triggered that ridiculous though. Me? In a serious relationship? Who was I kidding? I opened my locker and took out my English books.

“Guess what man?” Zack grinned leaning on his locker.

How could I even think about Tiana seriously…that too after just two dates? She was hot but all girls I had previously dated were hot too but with them, I never had this problem. What was there in Tiana that made me feel this way? Was it the way her soft blonde hair framed her face?

“Are you even listening?” Zack complained bringing me back to reality.

“Yeah go on.”

“I went out with Tee yesterday…I think she is interested in me,” he blushed

Honestly trust Zack to blush on such silly matter. What…what did he say?

“Tiana?” I asked rather thickly.

“Tiana went out with me yesterday.”

“Ah-ha,” I said feeling jealousy seething through me. After Tiana had spent with me during the trip she chose to go out on a date with Zack? This was stupid…I was feeling jealous about such a mundane matter.

“Yeah...And I think she likes me.”

“How can you say that,” I snapped unconsciously. It was too late to take back the tone I had used now.

Zack looked a little offended, “I just know okay.”

From the look on his face it was obvious why he ‘just knew’. I felt a little sick.

“You kissed her,” I hissed.

“Does it even matter?” he tried to read the expression on my face.

How could Tiana do that? She had just gone on an amazing date with me and we had connected. Now Zack here was telling me he had a fabulous date with Tiana and they kissed. After the special kiss we had shared she kissed Zack. I have kissed a lot of girls and believe me I know that kiss meant something.

Why was I acting like such a…girl? I was feeling jealous just because a girl I had dated had kissed someone else. Hell, she wasn’t even my girlfriend and I had been cheating on all my girlfriends till now. The why did I feel like I was being cheated on? I had never been the one to deal with my feelings. Living in a dysfunctional family does that. Yeah…my family is not what you can call normal. With an alcoholic for a father what can go right? Love is indeed a thing made up to run away from the truth. The living proofs of it were my mother and father.

“Are you all right?” Zack asked confused.

I sighed, “Yeah,” and walked away from my cheerful friend.

***

“I am sorry,” I said impatiently to the grinning face in front of me.

“Say what?” Chas looked ecstatic.

“I said...I AM SORRY!” I almost shouted.

“Woah…you mean it bro,” she looked shocked.

“Yeah.”