Tumblr Boys ><

Tumblr Boys

This day, i knew it was going to be a boring one. One not worth waking up to, just skip this day for the next.

"Perri, get the hell out this door!" Yells my mother from her bathroom. At this moment i pictured her applying her eye liner like they used to in the 60's.

" I am!" i yell back, my mother is a typical mother. Smokes, drinks, yells at their kids. Pretty much the whole package high school boys go for when she was 16. My mother was popular and didn't care about school. Now look at her, she works as a sales clerk, and only keeps her job because her father, my grandpa is her boss. That's the main reason i don't climb my way to fit in, i am me and if people want to be my friend and like me, so be it. But if not, i'm not gonna try. High school is only 5 years. 5 years i can wait til i finally feel like i can belong in this messed up world.

I sometimes think if i die, will i go into the clouds and watch everything, or will i just die and not see a single sleep. Will i dream, or just never see light again. That's why i am here today. I love researching suicide and depression because my sister has it. No i'm not sick, but i feel for every single person out their with it or has taken their life. I wonder if their life was that bad, and if it was, how bad? I did think about suicide once last year. I was in year 10 and everything was shit for me, but i thought to myself, if i do die. Will people feel sorry for me, or will they acaully laugh at me and bully me now. So i stayed, waiting for them to pounce on me about my cuts and have a go at them while i can.

I left my house and caught the bus. The bus i catch is the crappiest thing with wheels. It's so small and the bus driver looks like he kills.

I slip my ticket in and take a seat. I'm not the happy, laughing sunflower in the class because those ones are usually the ones who cut, but i'm not arrogant emo. I'm cool in my own way and i don't get picked on, which is good i guess. You see my brother, Seth, is one of the Tumblr Boys.

oh right Tumblr Boys definition: The hottest group of boys on campus. They have full penitential, but just use their swag. Their is 12 of them each. And all so perfect. They all have girlfriends, but for Cory. He's single but he isn't looking for a girl his age, of course he looks older. So i have no chance. They are all 17, and every girls from year 8 to 12 dream boys.

Okay, so Seth is one of them. I didn't get to pick where my brother fits in. But he is a Tumblr Boy. I think sometimes, if i ever went out with one, how cool would it be, when someone asks who's your boyfriend. I'll just say, oh just a Tumblr Boy.