Reading Between The Lines

hiiii new update again, just another filler while i lead up to the ending. and if you noticed that zayn and eleanor have been acting strange, what do you think it is that they're hiding? comment what you think, and don't forget to vote and fan too! Xx shanelle

--

"And this one, you can have all my old T-shirts," Zayn said, handing over the giant pile of clothes to Niall and Harry.

"I still don't get why you're giving up all your fancy clothes," Harry said as he junked the clothes into a box labeled T-SHIRTS.

"I need a new wardrobe for rehab," Zayn said casually. "Can't go around wearing these clothes or everyone's gonna think I'm some rich snotty millionaire -"

"Are you trying to imply that you're not a rich snotty millionaire?" Niall asked innocently.

Zayn pushed a load of sweaters into his arm, making Niall stumble back. "Even if I am, I don't want to look like it."

"Disguises," Harry said. "Clever."

Zayn tossed a few old pairs of jeans over his back, rummaging through his wardrobe.

"Hey, look," Niall said, coming over and nudging Zayn out of the way. "It's that old bracelet I gave you!"

"What?" Zayn leaned in to get a better look. "Holy - it's the one you bought for me during the X Factor, remember? I thought I'd lost that!"

"Damn well you didn't," Niall said, annoyed. "I spent two hundred pounds on that."

Zayn smiled sheepishly, taking the bracelet from Niall and placing it on the bedside table. "Right, anyway. What else is left?"

"Just a few old jackets, I'm pretty sure you don't need those," Harry said as he cleared out Zayn's wardrobe. "That's about it."

"Ugh, next time you call us in to do your shit for you, I'm expecting a free blowjob in return," Niall groaned, flipping himself onto the bed.

Harry jumped in beside him. "Make it a threesome."

"Fuck off, he's mine," Niall lightly boxed Harry's ear, pushing his head away.

"I'm lonely," Harry whined.

"Maybe I'll let Zayn give you a blowjob just once, since I feel so sorry for you," Niall said. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Probably not," Harry admitted. "The only blowjobs I accept come in the form of Louis Tomlinson's tongue."

"God, I really didn't need that mental image," Niall shut his eyes, grimacing.

"You should try it sometime, he's really good at it," Harry said. "Drags his tongue all the way down and then swirls at the tip-"

"Harry, shut up," Zayn clapped his hands over his ears. "That's disgusting."

"Sorry, I'm a little deprived."

"One week without sex doesn't make you deprived," Niall said.

"You're one to talk," Harry snorted. "Besides. It's more than a week. Louis' not going to fuck me for as long as I can see into the future."

Zayn paused, sensing the genuine stress behind Harry's joking tone. "Don't worry about it," he said, sidling into the bed beside Harry. "I can take care of that."

Harry immediately jumped up in horror. "God, gross, no!" he spluttered, rubbing his mouth like Zayn had actually kissed him. "Zayn, please, don't ever even think about it!"

Zayn laughed, pulling Niall on top of him. "Niall doesn't mind my kisses, see. You could pick up a few things from him. Don't always be so fussy, Harry."