Fearless

*Louis Tomlinson' POV*

I was woken up by four familiar voices cackling. That was the first thing I heard. The first thing I felt, though? I was absolutely, completely, utterly drenched. My shirt, my pants, my bed, including the nice duvet... totally soaked. I got out of the wet mess and shook myself like a dog out of a bath. Then, I opened my mouth and shouted. "HAROLD EDWARD STYLES, I CAN MAKE FOR CERTAIN YOU AREN'T SO STYLISH ANYMORE!" I chased him out of the room and into the hall, where he dropped an empty bucket. As he sped through the hall, I, unaware of the obstacle in my path, tripped over it and fell straight into Niall. He was carrying a plate piled up with bacon into the living room. Although it was okay, he looked at me and shook his head disappointedly.

"Louis. I've told you once and I'll tell you again. Bacon is important to me. You hurt my bacon? You hurt me," he said.

"Wow, dude," I said, feigning awe. "You're so deep I can't even see you. I mean, I can't even pull you out anymore, because you're so far down..." I stopped for a minute and hesitated thoughtfully. "I... I guess I'll have to bury you alive. If anyone were to fall in after you, they would simply be eaten by you." He simply rolled his eyes, walked away, and commenced in shoving his face with bacon.

This was just a normal day in the life of One Direction, although normally I was the one pouring water on Niall, straightening Harry's curls, or soaking Zayn's pants in lemonade... and not pink lemonade, either. Our mother's weren't around to scold us for our foolish pranks, and the girlfriends lived halfway across town, so they couldn't fill in for 'mum'.

At a knock on the door, I sighed. Speak of the devil, and he shall appear. "Liam!" I sang. "Your girlfriend is at the door!" I stretched the word 'door' just to annoy him.

"Coming!" He shouted, his footsteps heard throughout the flat. Liam rushed to the door and opened it, pecking Danielle on the lips.

"Oh, and this time, try not to make out while we're watching the tellie," I said nonchalantly as I waltzed away. "It's gross."

*Taylor Swift's POV*

"Mrow. Mrow. Mrow. Mrow." Meredith's loud meow rang through the morning air, every two seconds like a beeping alarm clock. I stretched and yawned. "You act as though I never feed you," I said tiredly as I rubbed her large belly. The way Meredith acted reminded me of when Abi and I lived in the same apartment. She would come in and jump on the bed until I woke up, then whine and groan when I would refuse to cook for her. Most of the time, I gave in to her complaints and begs for my delicacies, but only because she would pull the covers off of me.

We were 22 now, though. I was busy with my music, and she was studying hard in college. It wasn't at all that we had grown apart, or moved on, but simply... moved. There was no avoiding it. As my mother would say, "That be life."

However, despite the difficulties and curves in the road, this Friday we were meeting up at a party with some of my 'celeb' girlfriends after the Grammys. It was going to be, well, to put it simply? Amazing. Friday would be the first time I had seen Abigail in six months, and boy, was I ready.

Mere's persistent meows broke my train of thought, so finally I gave up sleep and got up. I filled her food bowl and started getting ready for a day at the studio.

Author's Note

Welcome to the Fearless experience! As of today, April 7, 2014, Fearless has 9.8 THOUSAND reads. That's really exciting to me. I am going to make a HUGE announcement soon!

Love,

Em

(When I posted the first chapter of this, it was probably March or April of 2013. You guys are incredible. Thank you. It's been a lovely year. And for future reference, let's just say my wattpad birthday is April 13!)