PEACHES

"No, Babydoll, that's a closet." I touched another doorknob. "There you go." I knocked lightly.

A tall man opened the door. Not that that says a lot though...

"Alpha! Luna!" He looked down quickly. "Is something wrong?!"

"Nope!" I said giddily. "Mates are free to do whatever now."

He stood there, looking dazed and confused. Blade groaned behind me.

"This is going to take forever!"

I glared at him. His eye went distant, and I knew he was mindlinking someone. Little did I know that it was everyone.

All of the doors opened and slammed closed, making me jump nearly out of my skin. Men stood in front of each door, chest proud and tall. They all shouted "sir!" at the same time. It was pretty impressive.

I looked back at Blade. I guess he knew I was impressed, because his face was covered in smugness and arrogance. He gestured to the men. I gulped. He basically said "go ahead, Babydoll".

I turned to the rows of people. "U-um," no one moved a muscle. "You guys can relax, you know." They hesitated before getting into a more comfortable position and facing me. "So, uh, mates are free now so let them out. Bye." I turned to leave quickly walking away, my face hot. Blade gently grabbed my wrist pulling me behind him. I immediately grabbed his shirt and hid my face in it. He chuckled.

"Sir?" one of the men asked.

"You heard her, Tony. We talked, and let the mates out of the room." I peeked around his waist. They looked baffled. "Now," Blade barked, making everyone startled, even me.

"Please," I whispered.

"Please," he added.

The men's jaws dropped, but went to action, opening their doors and coaxing their mates out. Some ran out like a bird out of a cage. Some were hesitant and required comfort from their mate. They smiled gratefully at me. I smiled shyly back.

"Women, you are free to roam now. Thank my mate for your freedom. Men, I expect to see the mates around. If I hear of someone being locked in the room, consequences will follow. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir!" they shouted in unison.

"Carry on," Blade said, turning to me and smiling. I smiled back. "Are you hungry?"

I nodded. "Do you have... um... peaches?" I asked shyly.

He lifted my chin. "I'll always give you anything you could ever want," he whispered tenderly, leaning in for a kiss slowly.

"So you have peaches?!" I asked, excitedly. "PEACHES!" I ran out of Blade's embrace, my feet carrying me as fast as the could down the stairs and to the peaches. The chefs looked absolutely horrified that their Luna was sprinting into the kitchen, but I payed them no mind. I ripped open the refrigerator, spotted the delicious fruit, and grabbed about five of them. I quickly rinsed and washed them off in the sink, then sunk my teeth into the soft flesh. I moaned at the sweet flavor.

Blade groaned. I looked up, the peach still in my mouth. His eyes were black, and his arousal was... obvious. I bit the chunk of fruit off, chewing and swallowing. I smiled brightly at him. "Want some?" He shook his head slowly. I smiled to myself. "Peaches are love, peaches are life," I murmured.

I looked up to the deep laugh echoing in the kitchen. His eyes were back to silver, and they held amusement looking at me. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"C'mon, Babydoll. You can eat those in the room." He picked me up bridal-style, and I scrambled to pick up all of the peaches in time. Luckily, I'm just skilled like that.

He carried us upstairs and placed me on the bed. I continued munching on the peaches, in my own little bliss. Blade turned the TV on, but he had me in his lap and was cuddling me. I don't think he even knew what was on the screen.

He peppered kisses on my neck, causing me to shiver. I swatted him away absentmindedly.

"Go awah ahm eatin mah peaches," I said, my mouth full. He chuckled.

"How about..." he started, pausing to kiss behind my ear gently, "we don't buy any more peaches if you don't cuddle me back?"

I whipped my head around, glaring at him. I looked down to my peaches. One more bite. I frowned, savoring the last taste and throwing the pit into the trash can. I got on my knees and faced him. He leaned back, amused. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Let's do this," I mumbled, determined.

"You're gonna cuddle me?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm gonna cuddle you so hard."

He laughed, and I fell onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed my neck and I sighed. He continued his assault as I allowed him. After about ten minutes, he was satisfied enough to relax. He buried his face in my neck, sighing contently. We lie there for awhile, happy.

"So... when are we getting more peaches?"