Ch#4: And they meet!

So no more recaps cause if you have been reading you would most probably remember what was up. But just a line for last chapter. They were finally going to meet cause Ian had met with an accident and Tify was worried about him.

**************************

Tify checked her watch it was nine already and Wilsy was nowhere in sight. Werchestire lane was bubbling with crowd by then. Busy people crossing roads to go to their offices.
The most crowded were the trump trains on road. She had a peculiar longing to sit in one of those trains to journey from one end of the city to another end.

Her beautiful and vibrant city called Velomra. She had been living here from her childhood and everything about the city made her feel nice to be living there. She hadn't the chance to explore much of it but she had decided she would do so in her breaks after the examinations.

As she was mesmerised watching the train a hand on her shoulder made her shriek.
Jeez! Woman. It is me Wilsy.

You could have at least said my name before putting your hands on my shoulder.

Well, i did that almost five times and you were busy day dreaming. Thinking about Ian already? Said Wilsy wiggling his eyes.

Tify blushed but covered it up and said in a firm tone, no but i was just waiting for you to pick me up.

Okay, so your ride is ready. Hop on the backseat.

Her eyes twinkled at the very site of the bike. It was a harley and she was in love.

This sweet thang is of your guy.

My guy?

Yep, he talks about you so much.

But i don't think he is mine to call. Lets get going.

She sat on the bike and they reached Ian's house in couple of minutes. As she got down, she saw Wilsy park the bike and handing the keys to her. She looked at her questioningly. He said

I have classes to attend, i just came here to drop you. Have a nice time and make sure you leave nice details to the story Ian will narrate me.

She glared at him and waved a goodbye moving towards the main door of Ian's house. In background she heard him chuckling and saying bye, you are cute.

She pressed the bell. She wasnt conscious, restless or nervous. She was worried about Ian. She heard from inside a male voice saying coming!

As the door opened she put her foot forward eagerly and hugged him in a way that she did not touch his cast or hurt him in anyway.

He pressed his free hands around Tify tightly. As they separated he said
Your hair smells so good and you felt so nice in my arms.

Ian, you are handsome.

She saw him blushing a little. It was kind of cute to see a guy blush. He took Tify inside the house with his good hand holding hers.

How are you doing Ian?

I am fine Tify. Much better than any other day. It is so good to see you at my place.

Where is your family?

Actually Tify i dont have a dad. My mum has taken care of us since i was four and my sister was eight.

Oh! What happened?

My dad left my mother for someone else, but we all are at peace with the decision. When i was four i just used to see my parents fight over nothing, everyday. And my sis had a tough time more than me. She used to take me to other room and tell stories so that my attention was not in the fights.