I tried getting up, but Anthony pushed me back down. He started touching me, feeling my body. I was too weak to push him away. My mind went into La La Land. I closed my eyes so I couldn't see what he was doing. It is horrible, the feeling. Knowing what's happening and not stopping it. He opened my legs wide, but I put them back together. My pants weren't off yet (thank goodness), but my shirt and bra were lying on the floor. I opened my eyes to see what he was doing.

Anthony put his pant on and left the room. He came back a minute later with rope. Oh god. He gagged me and started tying my hands together. In one swift movement, he had all my clothes off. Then he spread my legs apart and tied my feet to the bottom of the footboard. After he got his clothes off, he positioned himself between my legs. And then, he was in me. I screamed in pain, but the gag muffled my scream. He thrust in and out. Slowly at first, then faster and harder. Being f*cked by a vampire is not fun, or pleasant. It went on for what seemed like forever.

Then he stopped and put his clothes back on. My whole body was aching and I felt so tired. My hands and legs were still tied, so I still couldn't move.

"Well, I enjoyed that. I think I might come back later for some more." Anthony said. He covered me up with a blanket and left the room. I went back to sleep.

I woke up from a nightmare. One that I haven't gotten since my mom died. Anyways, I woke up to find myself in another room, fully clothed, and untied. Anthony was there with some other guy that looked almost exactly like him. They looked at me as soon as I woke up.

"Hi." The other guy said. "My name is Justin. My dumb ass brother here has no idea whatsoever about what can happen when he rapes a human. He's never had sex with anyone other than vampires, so he was interested in how it would feel. Anyways, you are pregnant, and you're starving the baby, so I need you to eat breakfast." He said that with such authority, I didn't believe him. How was I pregnant?

"You are pregnant." Justin said again. "Oh, and you can't get an abortion. It's impossible."

Great, just great. I was pregnant, in the Underworld, by a vampire. What else could go wrong?

"You could get eaten by werewolves." Anthony said.

"Ok, I didn't need to know that." I said. Then my stomach growled. Justin handed me a cup full of a red liquid. Please don't be blood.

"Yeah, about that," Justin said, "The baby needs blood to survive. It will also help you get used to drinking blood when we turn you."

"You're gonna turn me into a vampire!" I yelled.

"That was the final decision, yes." Anthony agreed.

"But," I started, "what if I don't want to become a vampire?"

"Let's put it this way," Justin said. "You either become a vampire or you die."

"What happens after I turn into a vampire?"

"That depends on if you survive the change." Does that mean that I might die and never see my baby again?

"Yes, it does." My stomach growled again.

"Drink up, you can eat human food after you drink that." After that Anthony left the room.

"I am so very sorry for what my brother did." Justin said.

"Wait, you saved me from those other people, were they also vampires?"

"Yes, but I you didn't get pregnant from them, trust me. It wasn't long enough for you to get pregnant unlike my brother's twenty minute session. Sorry again."