Chapter 10

*Rosses POV*

I had nothing to lose so I decided to go in. I slowly made my way up to the shed. I could hear voices in side. I pressed my ear up to the splintered door but the voices were too muffled to understand what was being said. I pressed my ear onto the door harder to see if I could hear anything clearer but instead the door burst open. Almost instantaneously there were 2 high pitched screams. Inside were 3 people, all of which I knew. But my focus was stuck on one person. Cassidy.

She was just sat gawping at me. Then all of a sudden, I could tell she remembered what had happened with me and Laura because a hint of hurt flashed through her eyes before she lowered her head and stared at the ground. “Cassidy are you ok babe??” she grunted in response and held Shor close.  I looked at my baby boy clinging on to my fiancé. Well.. I think shes still my fiancé..  Leah spoke up for the first time “Ross what are you doing here and what happened to you?” Cassidy looked up curiously obviously wanting to know the answer. “To save the love of my life and Mitchel happened.” Leah nodded, looking a little shocked. “Mitchel did this to you?” Cassidy said doubtfully.

“Yes.” I said; explaining what has happened only a few moments ago. “I don’t believe you.” She stated. I gawped at her. I can’t believe she would believe that scumbag more than me! I practically screamed in her face: “How do you think I got like this then!? Got stuck on a tree, huh? Whatever. You can go be with Mitchel if you think he’s so prefect. He has another side to him which you will never see. I thought you were better than this, Cassidy. Bye.” Both Leah and Cassidy’s mouths were hanging open as I turned and left. “Wait!” Cassidy screamed. I slowly turned “What.” My voice was cold. She narrowed her eyes at me “If you go now.. Then I don’t want you back.” My heart literally stopped beating for about 5 seconds. “What!?” I said, trying to hide my devastation. “You heard me.” She replied. I looked between her, Shor and Leah then nodded and said “Fine.” Before leaving.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks as ran through the dark forest. I had no idea where I was going but I ran and ran until I was so tired I collapsed on the floor. I lay there for a good 10 minutes just getting my breath back. When I finally started to get up, I noticed a medium sized pink house stood in the middle of an overgrown field. Curiously, I headed over and knocked on the door. I only had to wait 5 seconds before I heard girly giggles. The door opened and stood there were two girls, around my age. The first one had short black curly hair, amber eyes, and nice lips, I couldn’t tell any more facial features as she was wearing makeup. The second girl was absolutely stunning. She had long, light blonde wavy hair, sea green eyes, dimples, and her face was beautifully covered with makeup. I looked down her body. She was thin with curves in all the right places. Damn. This girl was fine!

“Errr.. Hello?” I snapped out of my thoughts, probably with a stupid expression on my face because the girls giggled. “Sorry” I said, awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck. “Who are you and why are you here with ripped clothes covered in blood..” The black haired girl asked looking rather nervous. “Im Ross Lynch and um.. Long story..” I said looking at the blonde, dreamily. A smirk appeared on her perfect lips. She grabbed my arm and pulled me in. “Im Jessie and that’s Livvie.” Jessie.. Wow even her name is perfect. I blushed and followed them into a good sized room, with pale green walls, a light blue carpet finished with white furniture. “Ill get you some clothes.” Livvie said. I nodded and thanked her while taking my shirt off. “Dayumm..” Jessie muttered obviously referring to my abs, but I still heard and winked at her. “Like what you see?” She bit her lip and nodded her head slowly. “Hell yes.” I smirked and Livvie came back into the room with a shirt and a pair of pants. I pulled my bloody pants off and jumped into the new pair and reached for the top. Jessie bent down and grabbed the top before I had chance to take it. “Hey!” I shouted, playfully. “If you want it, come get it.” She winked and skipped away. I bit my lip and ran after her, laughing. I got closer and closer to her and grabbed her waist, pulling her onto the floor with me on top of her. My face was just inches from hers and I could smell her minty breath. She rolled over so I was on the bottom and placed her hand of my chest, sending tingles throughout my body. She whispered into my ear “Better luck next time, babe” then got up and ran away. I laughed and got up preparing to chase her for the second time. This girl was... Perfect.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is Ross going to get with Jessie!? What happened to Cassidy!? OMG ;o hehee my bday today, and i promised id have the chapter up so here it is (; ill update the next chapter soon my lil muffins :P please vote/leave comments cos i like reading them :P you guys can also message me, i always reply. Or tweet me @TumblrGall (65 votes ill update)  btw theres a pic of Shor on the side. ill get a face view next time ;o