Andy frowned slightly on Ronnie's lips, pulling back. "Ronnie... A-are you drunk..?" Andy ask quietly, it was obvious, he smelt of alcohol. 

"Maybe.." He grinned kissing down Andy's neck forcefully. 

"Stop... Not when you're like this..." Andy said sternly pulling away, when Ronnie's hands gripped to Andy's arms. Andy looked to the bend in Ronnie's arms noticing small dots. 

"I want to fuck... We're going to." Ronnie pushed Andy face down on the bed, undoing his belt, followed by unbuttoning his pants and unzipping them, he pushed them down quickly. 

Andy whimpered, closing his eyes tightly. "R...Ronnie please..." 

"Shut up." Ronnie snapped back coldly. "You cheated on me.." He smiled pushing his boxers down grabbing a fistful of the younger mans hair, tugging on it, pulling his head up from the bed a little, "now.. I'm going to punish you baby..." He groaned pushing into the man roughly after slapping his ass hard making Andy whimper, and jump. 

"Baby... P-please stop... You're hurting me.." Andy cried out holding to the sheets tightly, making his knuckles turn white. 

Ronnie shook his head forcing himself into his man harder. Andy closed his eyes tighter, trying to think better thoughts. "God dammit, Ronnie, fucking stop!" Andy exclaimed, causing Terror to wake up, he growled from the floor at the end of the bed,jumping onto the bed, lowering his head growling at the older man. Ronnie moved closer down to Andy pushing his length into him harder, whispering in Andy's ear. "Now you're my fucking slut, mine only.. Got it?" Ronnie leaned back up, Terror moved in closer as Andy's cries turned louder, Ronnie looked at the dog just after he finished, rolling his eyes. Ronnie slapped Andy's ass again before walking away into the bathroom to take a shower.

Andy stared blankly at the wall curling into a ball on his side. Terror whimpered resting his head on his masters side. "Ronnie's just having.. A bad day Terror.. Don't growl at him when he comes back, okay?" Andy shook slightly closing his eyes. 

He woke up to an arm snaked over his side and a Doberman cuddled next to his stomach and legs. He recognized the tattoos and moved back to Ronnie's chest. 

Ronnie stretched sitting up looking at Andy kissing his cheek. "Good morning baby..." 

Andy smiled slightly turning over to look at Ronnie. "Morning." 

Ronnie raised an eyebrow, yawning quietly. "Why are you naked... Are you turning into me with the not wearing clothes thing?" He laughed kissing his man softly. 

Andy looked down letting out a soft chuckle, closing his eyes. "A-actually, Ronnie, last night... You came home pretty messed up.." Andy glanced to Ronnie's arms. "And.. You.. Raped me..."

Ronnie sat up looking down at Andy. "I...I raped you?" He frowned looking down. "I'm sorry... I really don't remember.... I'm sorry" Ronnie shook his head repeating the word "sorry". 

"No.. Ronnie it's fine, really. I mean, I love you... I done bad things last night too.." He inhaled slowly, looking around the room aimlessly. "Ashley came in here... Naked, and he came onto me.. And at first I sort of told him no... Or I just didn't try anything... Then I... Kissed him, I just done it because I missed you, and he sort of has the same features as you... I even said your name... Instead of his.." Andy was now sitting up, playing with the ends of Ronnie's hair. 

"It's okay..." He sighed. "Just promise me... That nothing will happen while you're on tour." 

Andy smiled, nodding. "I promise..." His eyes flashed to Ronnie's bend of his arms again, Ronnie say his eyes and cleared his throat, standing up, crossing his arms. "Soo... You go on tour today, right?" Andy nodded staying quiet, he pretty much knew what was wrong with him, he just didn't know how to ask. 

Andy bit his lip "uhm... R...Ronnie... Let me see your arms..." Andy sighed to himself, he felt like he was being that kind of parent to his husband. 

Ronnie stepped forward dropping his head in shame, holding out his arms, revealing raised, tiny red bumps near the bend of his arms. 

Andy frowned rubbing a finger over one of the bumps. "Why...?" 

"I can stop... I just... Wanted to... I won't do it again.." Ronnie kept pausing. 

"I don't want to lose you... Please don't." Andy's voice was soft and Ronnie glanced over to a drawer, he walked over, opened it taking out a needle, a spoon and a small tube of powder placing them in Andy's hands. 

"I promise I'll stop.." Ronnie sat down beside Andy staying quiet. Andy stood walking to his suitcase putting the objects in it. 

"I'll get rid of the stuff.." Andy said quietly walking to the bathroom to get ready to leave with the other guys.

After he was ready he walked downstairs to the door turning to say goodbye to Ronnie. 

"I love you." Ronnie said softly, pecking his lips against the younger mans. 

"I love you too, Ronnie." Andy sighed glancing at his waiting band members behind him. "I'll call you after I play.." 

Ronnie smiled nodding in agreement "Okay baby. Be safe... And don't break anything this time." He laughed kissing Andy's cheek. Ronnie sighed watching him leave.