43: How He Kisses You

Liam: Being a gentle giant that he is, Liam tends to give you soft but passionate kisses. He always times them for the perfect moments. Taking your hand, while brushing your hair behind your left ear with the other. He'll then slip away from behind your ear, placing his hand gently under your chin, while your hold slowly releases from one another's so he can properly grace the side of your hip. He leans down to your level waiting a couple second till your lips collide, it feels as though time stops while you two share this perfect moment together. It sounds a bit cliche but every kiss with Liam feels like the first, he never wastes a moment. Some kind of wonderful.

Zayn: Although he likes to be portrayed as a mysterious bad boy, when he kisses you it's nothing but cute. He starts to act like a sappy goof before grabbing your hands, pulling you into him so your noses touch. He tends to list all the things he adores about you while a smile is plastered on both of your faces, you can't help but giggle at how adorable he is. He then almost forcefully pushes his lips onto yours at the perfect moment, you tend to smile during the kiss as an outcome over your hapiness. Your hands drop out of one another's as yours go around his neck and his slide around your waist, making the kiss more passionate then it even was. When your lips unlock you find each other smiling at one another, still in the embrace of each others arms. Zayn makes you feel young, you are the most happiest when you're with him.

Louis: Being the playful guy that he is, Louis likes to lift you up and spin you around before smothering you with sloppy yet satisfying kisses. He tends to be a bit cheeky by squeezing your bum during your connection but really, you don't mind at all. Louis doesn't care who's around, he'll always have his hands all over you when you two kiss!

Niall: He brings you into a big Horan hug and kisses your head while swaying back and forth for a while before he makes the move. He keeps you wrapped in his arms when he crashes his lips into yours, making imaginary fireworks go off above the two of you. When he unlocks his lips from yours, you two savour the moment by just standing there embracing each other while your heads rest on one another's. You feel so safe with Niall, nothing could ever hurt you while in his arms.

Harry: Harry is know for having a cheeky side, but when you two kiss he becomes a hopeless romantic just like that. He'll always start by kissing up and down your neck, leaving a couple love bites behind him. He then holds you in his arms while your hand are around his neck, making you eager to feel his silky lips collide with yours. Harry, being the tease that he his, will kiss everywhere he can, avoiding your lips. But just when his taunting pleases him enough, at the perfect moment he'll crash his lips on to yours making it the most passionate kiss you have ever experienced. It tends to carry on for a bit longer while Harry's hands wander up and down your body, sometimes the kiss gets a little too heated and you end up going else where..but with Harry it's all about love. When you break apart you both know that you've found the love of your life, your kisses mean much more then what they are. It's just such a magical moment.