37: You're Making Out And He Gets A Phone Call

Liam:

You were laying on the couch with Liam on top of you. You ran your hand down his ribs as he ran his fingers through your hair. You sighed lightly as he pulled your head toward him. You and Liam almost never got like this unless you were planning on having sex, but today you knew that wouldn't be happening. He had to go in twenty minutes, hardly enough time for you two to do anything. It was kind of nice to just make out with Liam, it was like his bad boy side was coming out. Suddenly, his phone rang. "Y/N" he mumbled, and you leaned back as he grabbed his phone. "Hello" he sighed, and you sat up and started kissing his neck. "Yep, yep I know. I'm leaving in a few minutes" he smirked as you kissed his collarbone. "I have to go, I am getting another call but I will get back to you" he said, hanging up quickly. "Oh I should be going" you giggled, trying to push past Liam. "Not a chance" he laughed, pushing you back down. He smiled mischievously as he pushed his lips against yours.

Louis:

Louis was holding you against the wall, making out with you. You couldn't help but smile. Sometimes, when Louis tried to be romantic and intimate, you had to giggle. It was so unlike his joking, funny side. "Stop" he groaned, moving to behind your ear. "I'm sorry babe" you said, trying to hide your smile. You grabbed his chin and kissed him deeper. You felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. "Get it" you whispered, and he sighed and fished his phone after your pocket. "Hello?" he asked, and you could hear Liam on the other line. "No kidding, since when?" he asked, and you pulled on his shirt and brought him closer. You started kissing his cheek and he smirked. "Liam, can I call you back?" Louis asked and you smiled. "See ya" Louis said, before grabbing your chin and bringing your lips to his.

Harry:

You ran your fingers through Harry's hair and he pressed his hips against yours. You smiled into his kiss. Harry smiled too, and you were both giggling and making out. "C'mere" Harry said, rolling and pulling you on top of him. You were both laying in bed before going to sleep. You shimmied out of your shorts. Suddenly, you head Harry's phone ringing from the bedside table. "Should I get it" he mumbled, and you rolled him on top of you so he could reach it. He pulled apart slightly and grabbed the phone. "Hey it's Harry" he said, staring at you. You smiled and he have him a one sided smirk. "Yeah, alright" he said, and rolled his eyes. You ran your nails up and down his back and kept giving him little kisses on his lips. "Well I don't know, I am not sure my schedule when I will be able to fit that in" he said, and you started nibbling his ear. "Alright well I will look into it tomorrow" he said, trying to end the call. "Yeah, bye" he said, ending the call. He threw the phone across the room and pulled you against his chest.

Niall:

"Niall" you gasped as he pulled you against him. You two were in the kitchen, cooking, when a kiss turned to a full blown make out session. You were sitting up on the counter as Niall had his hands on your lower back, pulling you towards him. He was kissing you passionately as you rubbed his neck. You wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled him close. Niall moaned as grinded your hips against him. Across the kitchen, you heard his phone ringing. "Niall get that" you said, and he moaned as you released him. "Hello, Niall" he said, and you waved your finger telling him to come over. "A story? Sure, go" he said, walking over to you. You pulled him back against you with your legs and kissed him. "Babe" he whispered, covering the mouth of the phone. You kissed him deeper and Niall would randomly hum in agreement. He backed away and you rubbed his sides. "Well that's crazy. I can't believe it. I gotta go though, I will talk to you later" he said, before pushing himself against you again.

Zayn:

"I love you" Zayn mumbled. "I love you too" you mumbled back, pulling his head closer to yours. You were making out backstage of his concert. He was always so pumped after a concert, and it made for some intense make out sessions. This one was no different as you two hid in the bathroom. You knew you were supposed to be getting to the van, but realistically, neither of you were in a rush. Suddenly, Zayn's phone rang. "Shit" he said, grabbing his phone. "Zayn" you groaned, grabbing his shirt. "Hello" he said into the phone, and you started kissing his neck. "I was just using the bathroom" he said, and you bowed your head. "Yep bye" he said. "Two minutes" Zayn whispered, kissing you deeply as your smirked.