Dirty/Clean Louis Imagine~Birthday Truth or Dare

Louis Imagine for @MakkRocker

It was your birthday and all of your closest friends were coming over to celebrate.

The party was at 6:00 and people started getting there at 5:57. Your boyfriend Louis was the first to arrive with Niall, Harry, Zayn and Liam and all of their girl friends following behind. Meaning everyone was already there.

You turn on your Pandora App and switch it to One Direction Station. 

After about 30 minutes of just talking and singing along to the music, you all start to get bored.

"Ok guys. This is getting boring and I don't want to be bored on my birthday. What do you guys want to do?" You ask.

"How about a game of truth or dare," Harry smirkss. The rest of you murmur in agreement.

"I'll go first," Niall says. "Liam, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Liam replies.

"Pussy," Harry mumbles.

"Ok well. Um... Who was your first kiss?" Niall asks.

He looks at you obviously remembering the time that you guys had kissed on the top of a Farris wheel at the fair a couple of years ago.

"Um.." He begins. "We'll Louis don't kill me but it was Mikayla. Don't worry Lou, it was before you guys started dating."

Louis shoots him a glare then looks at you as your cheeks redden.

"Okay, Ummmm, Niall, truth or dare?" Liam asks, changing the subject.

"Dare." Niall smiles, leaning his elbows onto his knees and rubs his hands together.

The game continues on until it's Zayn's turn to give someone a 'Truth or Dare'.

"Alright Louis," Zayn says with an evil smirk on his face. You can already see where this is going. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," he says as he nods slightly to Zayn. They had obviously planned something.

"I dare you to take Mikala to the bed room and well, ya know, 'have your way with her'," he winks.

Your jaw drops, opening extremely wide.

"Yes, you'll have to open your mouth just that wide." Harry chuckles.

Louis gets up and takes your hand helping you up and leading you to your bedroom. You were really nervous. Sure you and Louis had done it before, just not with other people under the same roof.

He could obviously tell you we're nervous because he then says, "Don't worry, just act like they're not even here."

You then lean in to peck him on the lips. "Ok," you say.

He pulls you back into the kiss and it soon gets heated. You begin to unbutton your blouse and he takes off his shirt, temporarily breaking the kiss.

He begins to fumble with the button of your jean shorts but eventually gets it and he slides them down.

"In what way is this fair? I'm just in my underwear and you still have pants on. This isn't gonna work," you say.

He smirks, loving it when you talk to him like this. "If you want them off you'll have to take them off yourself."

You smirk back at him and easily pop open the button and slide down the zipper. Right after that, you slide down his jeans revealing a large bulge showing through his boxers.

He whispers in your ear, "You're gonna moan so f**king loud everyone is gonna know how much I pleasure you."

You smirk at the idea as he picks you up and places you on the bed.

"You ready babe?"

You slowly nod as he pulls down his boxers. He then reaches for his wallet and pulls out a small square package. He opens the package and pulls out the condom which he rolls onto his length. He positions himself at your entrance and slowly pushes himself in.

"Faster," you say quietly, hiding the tears that are forming in your eyes.

"Beg for it," he smirks, looking into your eyes.

"Oh Louis!" You scream, yearning to feel his full length all the way in you.. "Faster! Harder!"

He picks up his pace, thrusting harder and faster, hitting spots that he's never found before.. You continue to moan loudly.

"L-Lou," you stutter. "I-I'm c-close."

He tries to begin to talk but is interrupted by a banging on the door.

You hear Zayn's voice outside of the door. "C'mon guys. Hurry up!" He whines. "Some of us still want to play the game!"

You blush as Louis pulls out of you. You're disappointed that you guys didn't reach your highs, yet, but you both quickly put your clothes back on and go sit back down in the living room when Louis whispers in your ear, "That was your birthday present. Hope you liked it."

You smile at him and whisper back, "Round two later?"

He smirks and replies, "Anything for the birthday girl."

*********************

Hope you liked it(:

~Rebecca(: xx