Vampire Ridge

One sunny day there was a family that moved from New York to Vampire ridge.

"Sweety come on we got to go."

"Mom I don't want to all, my friends are here not at Vampire Ridge!"

"I don't care come on for the last time!"

 "Uh!"

 Sally, Crystal, Hunter , her mom and dad finally got to Vampire Ridge. They moved into a big creepy house. Emily got out of the car and got her stuff.

"Mom is the door locked?"

"No sweety it's unlocked, now you can go in and unpack your stuff, neatly too!"

"I know mom!"

Emily's mom name was Jill. Her dads was Bill. Sally and Crystal were her sisters, Hunter is her brother. Emily got her stuff unpacked and told her mom

"I am going out!"

 "OK don't be late for supper."

 "OK mom." Emily left and went out side to the woods with their new neighbor Seth Lincoln. They found a dark scary house and wanted to go in. Then Emily's mom called for dinner so they left. They got back to their house and said "Bye" to each other. Then Emily told her mom about the house in the woods.

 "There is not a house in those woods."

"Yes there is!"

 "There is not a house, now come on and eat!"

Seth told his mom and dad too, but they did not belive him either. Seth's mom called Jill later that night. "

Hi, Jill my name is Hope. I'm Seths mom."

"Hello,how are you?"

"I am good Jill, Seth told me about some house when him and Emily went into the woods."

 "Yeah, Emily did too but I told her there was no house in the woods but she will not belive it."

 "Neither will Seth, but I guess I will talk to you later."

 "Ok bye" later that night Emily meet Seth outside.

"Hey Emily."

"Hey Seth."

 "Lets go before our parnets find out."

 "Yeah."

So Seth and Emily went back to the woods again, this time they went in the house and looked around. Seth found a light and turned it on.

"Hey Seth come here."

"What is this Emily?"

 "I don't know it is some kind of door."

 "It has marks on it though."

Then when Seth and Emily went up the stairs to look, a big scary guy came and they did not know he was there. Emily and seth keep looking while the guy was stil down there. There was a noise and then Emily said

 "What was that Seth?"

 "I don't know." Seth said.

 " We better go." Emily says

 "ok." says Seth.

So Emily and Seth go down stairs they see the big scary guy they go back up quitely.

 "Who was that emily?"

Emily says "I don't know who it is but how do we get out of here?"

There was no way out for them then the guy started to come up. "

We better hide now Seth!" Emily said quitely.

Seth and Emily went to hide behide boxes and the they big scary guy started looking but what Seth and Emily didn't know was that the person who lived there was a vampire. The scary guy found them behinde the boxes.

"Come out and play with me some and have a little fun kids." He said with a smile.

 "No we don't wont to!" Emily said. "

But it will be fun." He said stil with a smile.

They stood up but they didn't go to him.

"Fine ,I will come to you instead!" "

No!" Seth said.

"Why not? I'm just human like you." He laughed while he said it.

Then Seth and Emily seen his sharp white teeth.

"W-What are you?" Emily said scared. "

"Why do you want to know?"

"B-Because we do. So, what are you? Tell us!" Seth said.

"Ok I"m just a vampire." he said laughing. "Now im going to eat you!"

Seth and Emily just stood there while he got close and then he went to Seth and Seth just stood there he went to Emily next to see if she would scream or do anything but she did the same thing as seth just stood there. "

Why are you not sceaming and beging for your life."

 "Well there is a first for everything isn't there."

 "Yeah true." he said "What is your name?"

 "My name is Christian, what is your name?" Christian asked.

"My name is Seth and this is Emily."

 "Well isn't that nice." he chuckled. "I have to go do some things right now so just stay here and don't leave!" Christian said.

"Ok." Seth said.

Christian left and shut the door down stair Seth and Emily wanted for a few minutes.

"Lets go!" Seth said.

"Ok." Emily agreed.

They left and shut the front door they ran back to there house and didn't say anything to there parents because they knew they would not belive them. Christian cam back and they were gone. "Where did they go!" he said angry. He went outside to see if they were there but they weren't so he started flying and he seen a two houses and he flew down. "

What was that?" Emily said.

"I don't know." Seth said.

Christian came in "Well hello again friends." he said with a grin on his face.

Seth just thought of all the horror movies he seen. He grabbed a poker from a fireplace and stabbed him. Christian went out the window. "No!!!!!" he yelled as he fell out. They ran outside and found him dead.

 "Is he dead?" Emily asked.

"Yes Emily." Seth said.

They went back to Emilys house and went to sleep and they never saw Christian or any vampire again.