Walking in Faith

This is a Virtual Devotional. Even though this is part of a fictional story written by Goldie68, I would encourage you to participate.

=======================================

Life doesn’t always work out the way we expect, and then again, sometimes it does. Does it work out the way we expect because we make it happen? Or does it happen that way because we are too scared to try to walk the path God has prepared for us? Ask yourself:  When doors open, do you walk through them? Or do you pass them by content with your current path? Do you do the will of God? Or do we exist knowing we may love God, but allow fear to overtake our lives so that we don’t follow the plans he has for us?

Fear is something Satan uses to keep us down and not living the life God has intended for us. What parent wants their child to be afraid? In that same light, our Heavenly Father does not want us to be afraid either. He wants us to live our life to the fullest measure. In turn the doors he opens for us will in some way not only work out for our good, but for His glory.

Since we want to confront our fears, I would like for you to tell us, what you fear. To start it off, I will tell you my fear. I am afraid that the one chance that someone has to hear that God loves them and that Jesus died for them, I will not follow through. I will lose my nerve or be afraid of what others will say. And that person will not know Jesus because of my fear.